chapter 16

"Uncle and Allan are here, come and sit inside." Jacob who had just sold half a pig and a lot of pork fat, was in a good mood. While washing his hands stained with animals blood in the basin beside the table of pork.

Allan covered his nose in disgust. After seeing Yuki's handsome husband, he felt that Jacob was not really good enough for him.

"We won't go in, this is a snack made by Allan himself and we bring it here for you to taste it." Yuki's uncle gave Jacob a small bag of snacks in his hand and looked at the five silver coins that Jacob put into his pouch, his eyes shone brightly.

Although this future son-in-law is not that good-looking at least he can earn money.

In the future when Allan married him their family will not have to spend any penny on eating meat and they can ask him for help at any time.

"Thank you Allan for still thinking about me." Jacob blushed, took the biscuits, picked up a piece and ate it.

"Is your shop doing okay today?" Yuki's uncle shifted his eyes from the silver coins that Jacob put away and asked with a smile.

Jacob wiped his mouth casually, and said with a smile: "Today a rich customer came and he bought half a meat of pig in one go, he also asked for a lot of pork fat, which is really rare."

Allan's eyes moved and it was rare for him to take the initiative to speak to Allan.

"Is it the man with a twin who left just now?"

"Yes!"Seeing Allan finally talking to him, Jacob blushed more.

"Aren't he afraid of spoiling his wife after buying so much pork?" Allan wondered, could it be that that bitch Yuki is pregnant?

Just now he saw Yuki sitting in a bullock cart but he didn't see his stomach clearly.

Thinking of this possibility, Allan's face suddenly turned ugly and he clenched his hands buried in his sleeves tightly, feeling more and more unwilling in his heart.

"I heard from the young man that his family has built a new house and they need to buy more pork as a thank you gift for those who come to help him."
Jacob scratched his head and said the few words he probably heard from Ethan.

"Built a new house.........." Allan murmured, the jealousy in his eyes could not be concealed at all.

"That would be a happy event." Yuki's uncle smiled perfunctorily and secretly pulled Allan's sleeve with the hand hanging by his side, fearing that he would lose his composure in front of Jacob.

"I'm not very busy right now, Uncle please come in and sits with Allan for a while." Jacob beckoned the two of them to sit inside again but Allan didn't seem to hear him, and ignored him, Yuki's uncle also waved his hands again and again saying no.

"I won't go in, we just came to see you, I am relieved to see that your business is doing well in that case we will go back first." Yuki's uncle said he was going to leave but his eyes were fixed on the big pork meat on the chopping board without blinking.

If he go back and make a stewed pig meat, Arvin will definitely like it.

Arvin is the only son of Yuki's uncle because he is one year younger than Yuki.

Although Jacob looks stupid, he was not that stupid at all. Jacob gets a small piece of pork meat then neatly wrapped it and handed it to Yuki's uncle.

"Uncle take this meat at home and make it for Allan and brother Arvin."

Yuki's uncle pretended that he doesn't really want to get it and then he looked forcefully to get the meat.

He clearly wanted a big pork meat but Jacob only gave a small piece for him.