chapter 3

Ethan looked at the empty pot and turned his head.

"Why didn't you only cook for one person?"

Although the tone was harsh, Yuki didn't feel scared this time.

His husband is not suspecting him of stealing but cares about him? But why did he suddenly start caring about him? Could it be that he is really going to sell him?

Thinking of this, Yuki suddenly became frightened.

Last night when his husband beat him, he said that he would sell him to an old man to be a slave.

"Master husband, It's okay for me not to eat so please don't sell me."

Yuki didn't know where his courage came from, he rushed forward and held Ethan's arm, then immediately knelt down, begging for mercy.

Ethan immediately raises Yuki so that his injured knee will not touch the hard ground but seeing him crying.

In fact the original owner still has a little bit of pity for Yuki, otherwise, because of his reluctance, he would already forcefully have sex with Yuki but instead he chose to indulge his self drinking alcohol every day to relieve his worries.

If the original owner really wanted to do something, how could he be pushed down by Yuki's thin body at all?

"You are not allowed to kneel to me again or to call me master, you can directly call me husband or else I will really sell you." Ethan was worried that Yuki's wound would affect his walking in the future and he couldn't get rid of his habit of kneeling so he had no choice but to threaten him like this.

Although these words are harsh, they still work.

Yuki suddenly straightened up, looked at Ethan with red eyes and told him silently that he would be obedient.

Sighing helplessly, Ethan took out an old bowl, looked back at Yuki and saw that he obediently followed, then walked forward with confidence.

Divided most of the noodles in the bowl into another bowl, Ethan pushed the bowl that had a lot of noodles in front of Yuki.

"Let's eat." Ethan gently said looking at Yuki.

Their family is so poor right now. Ethan drank the noodle soup in two gulps, wiped his mouth casually and said: "Don't go outside after you have eaten. I will go out and find some food and will immediately come back. Don't cook tonight just wait for me to cook." After finishing speaking, he seriously added while pointing to Yuki's leg: "If you continue to walk around casually with your wounded leg, I'm afraid it will leave an unknown disease. If you don't want to become a limping twin in the future, just lie down on the bed obediently. I will also see if I can find some herbs for you to get immediately recover."

Ethan remembered that Wheatgrass can help wounds within twenty four or thirty six hours, he can pick some back later with the help of system 005.

"Mmmm." Yuki held the hot noodles in both hands, and obediently nodded.

Knowing that Yuki still felt uncomfortable, Ethan stood up first.

Yuki hurriedly got up but was stopped by Ethan raising his hand.

"You continue to sit down and eat."

Walking around the room, then going around the kitchen and the yard twice, Ethan walked out of the yard with a rattan backpack and a bolo knife.

When he left, he didn't forget to close the fence gate tightly. This action made Yuki couldn't help but feel his heart twitch.

Yuki looked at Ethan's back as he walked further and further away, his eyes were full of doubts.