chapter 37

Hance lay on the ground in fear. He planned to put the recipe back after sneaking a few glances without anyone noticing it.

The man said that as long as he learned a few signature dishes of Ethan's Restaurant, he would give him fifty thousand taels of silver coins.

"Jacob, I know I was wrong. I shouldn't be obsessed with peeking at the menu of the boss. Please say something nice to me and ask the boss to forgive me and give me another chance!" Hance lay at Jacob's feet crying and begging.

Ethan is easy to soften his heart, and he is a friend of Jacob, Hance has made up his mind, as long as Jacob says something, Ethan will definitely let him go.

But he still missed one point in all his calculations, that is, it is impossible for Jacob to help a man like Hance.

"Shut up! I will never do that!" Jacob moved his legs angrily, and glared at Hance who was kneeling on the ground and crying.

"Your family is not so poor that you really need money. I wanted you to learn from brother Ethan, but who would have thought that you would have evil intentions and the reason is all because of money!"

An honest person like Jacob could see that Hance was bought, how could Ethan and the others not know.

"Boss, I really know I was wrong, I... I will never dare again, please don't send me to jail!" Hance grew up in a small town, if he went to jail for this incident, how would he have the face to face others in the future?

"Since you know you want a face, then you shouldn't do such a thing at all!"

If Ethan and the others were not there, Jacob really wanted to beat Hance.

"Brother Ethan I'm really sorry, so you can do whatever you want to him!" Jacob helplessly sighed and said with guilt.

He wanted to help Ethan, but also to help Hance find a job, but such a thing happened.

Ethan lightly patted Jacob's shoulder, looked at Hance who was kneeling on the ground, he coldly asked: "You are also brother Jacob's friend after all, if you tell me who ordered you to steal the recipe of my restaurant, I will give you a chance."

Actually, Ethan had already known who it is, but he was lacking evidence.

If Hance is willing to testify, then he can directly bring it to court.

Hance was stunned, fear flashed across his eyes, and his body trembled uncontrollably.

Seeing him biting his lips and refusing to say it, Jacob directly kicked him.

"Brother Ethan already wants to give you a chance and you didn't want to say it. You really want to go to prison, right?"

"It's not that I don't want to tell you, but...you really can't afford to offend that person!"

Although Hance wanted to steal Ethan's recipes, he never thought of harming him.

Ethan is a kind-hearted person, but he didn't come from a wealthy family, how can he beat those people?

Richard was stopping Gerald from beating Hance by holding him on his waist then Ethan and Richard looked at each other, as if they're thinking the same people.

In this entire Town, only the wealthiest family of this town which is the Robinson family has this strength and motives to do that because they have connections from the capital.

"The person behind the scenes colluded with the government, right?"

"I don't know, I really don't know, the only thing I know is that they're very powerful, they also plan to set Yuhan mall on fire so boss you all should be careful!" Hance cryingly said.

If it was really a collusion between the government and the Robinson family, then this matter would be difficult to handle but Ethan could easily let that family fall.

They wanted to kill his family but before they could do that, he would ruin them first.

"Forget it, for the sake that you're Jacob's friend. I will let you go now but the person behind you may not be willing to let you go. You should go and hide outside far away from this place if you wanted to live."

Ethan doesn't bother to ask anymore, he has more important things to do now.

"Thank you, thank you, so much!" Hance said while kotowing.

...............................

While going back to the fourth floor of Yuhan mall.

"005 do you know where I can get the evidence of the Robinson family's evil deads?" Ethan ask system 005 inside.

[Host, I know where it is but...]

Before system 005 could finish his words Ethan said.: " I will give you five thousand credits."

[Mmmmm that's not enough, if you want to know you can directly pay me twenty five thousand credits with the benefits of directly giving it to you.] System 005 greedily said.

"Okay, you can deduct my credits right now." Ethan said and he doesn't want to bargain when the one his facing is system 005 because he knows he will only waist time doing it.

[Ding! You purchase the evidence of the evil things that the Robinson family did by paying twenty five thousand credits. You currently have 199, 750 thousand credits and now you only have 174,750 thousand credits! Thank you for purchasing! Host, the list of evidence is already on your office room, you can check it later! If there is nothing else, I will go back to the system space to relax! Goodbye host, if you need me again, you can always call me back and I would love to always help you!] System 005 happily said while leaving.

Bah! Who wants your help! If he wasn't busy at all, he could easily find that evidence! Ethan sigh, he really wants to know who teach this greedy system to be greedy.

If he will meet that person, he would surely beat him to death!

Author: (Well I also wants to know, from the very beginning system 005 is already a greedy system.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

........................

Meanwhile Richard and Gerald returned to their rooms.

"Third brother, do you think we would be safe staying here?" Gerald asked while leaning on Richard's chest and sitting on his lap.

"Don't worry nothing will happen to us, I believe the second brother would handle it and he would never let us get hurt." Richard gently said while hugging Gerald who actively sat on his lap.

"I... I know our second brother wouldn't let us get hurt but.... But I'm afraid that something will happen to you and to our brothers." Gerald said.

Richard gently holds Gerald's face and turned it to look at him face to face then said: "Gerald my love don't be afraid, no matter what happens I would never let anyone hurt you and to our brothers."

Then Richard gently pushes down Gerald and kisses his lips while also undressing their clothes.

After that the two began to do adults exercise.

Author:(Do you feel disappointed that it has no mature scene? Well it's the fault of my friends because he is currently not by my side to teach me erotic scene so I don't know what to put. Mmmmm I think I should really do some research about it but he doesn't agree about it.......mmmmmm but maybe I really should, right? Comment if I really should research about it.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

..............................

The next day there was sudden evidence that was submitted about the wrong doings of a noble family and Robinson family so the government officials immediately dispatched soldiers to arrest them by the case of smuggling, rape, concluding with a noble family from the capital to sell weapons and women and twins to the enemy's country.

In just a day the Robinson family was easily ruined they were sentenced to life time imprisonment by working worse than as a slave in the mining area of the royal family.

That area is much worse than facing death because in that place they would only be given hard bread and dirty water to eat for lunch, after that they can only continue to work without eating for dinner and they can never sleep, they can only wait for their death to come.