chapter 17

His arms were sore from boiling the soap and the saponification hadn't been completed yet.

Yuki couldn't understand what Ethan was saying, he only knew that he  would add more firewood if he was asked to add.

After finally seeing it thicken a lot, Ethan's face also became a little more happy.

Ethan found a long and thin bamboo box, poured the boiled soap liquid into the bamboo box and then put it outside to dry.

Yuki was curious so he wanted to run out to have a look after a while, until he saw the liquid turned soap, he covered his mouth in shock and ran into the room to call Ethan.

"Husband, husband the white liquid has hardened."

Ethan doesn't need to know what Yuki wanted to say because system 005 notification came.

[Ding! Congratulations host for making soap in the ancient era for your reward you will get 1000 points and 2000 credits!] System 005 said in Ethan consciousness.

Ethan got a Large piece of soap that was prepared and cut it into small pieces with a knife then he picked up a piece and put it in Yuki's palm.

"Go and wash the dishes or any dirty clothes and try to see if it can be washed clean." Ethan knew that it was successful but he still needs Yuki to know that it can really clean plates or clothes.

Yuki carefully held the soap, squatted beside the basin and took out his dirty clothes but the problem is he didn't know how to use it.

Ethan smiled and came to Yuki's side then he knelt down to teach him how to use the soap.

The little mud spot on Yuki's used clothes really faded.

"Husband is this the soap the things that you want to sell?" Yuki now only thinks that his husband is really very powerful, he can even make such good weird things which could help a lot of people.

"Yes, do you think it will work out?"

"I'm sure it will definitely sell well."
Yuki couldn't help nodding his head and said, this thing is much more useful than using wood to spank the clothes.

............................

After dinner Ethan sent the remaining pieces of soap to the home of John, Richard, Gerald and Antony. Ethan told the four of them in full details the usefulness of the soap.

When he came back, Ethan went to pick up some flower petals and make the soap for bathing.

But all the good things must be made for his wife first.

When Ethan came back, the oil lamp in the back room was still on, and when he heard the sound of the door closing outside, Yuki hurried out.

"Husband you're back~"

"Why haven't you slept yet? Are you waiting for me to come home?" Looking at Yuki's red eyes, Ethan couldn't help feeling distressed.

He felt a little tired after a busy day today, not to mention Yuki who rarely exercises.

"I locked the door, you should go to sleep."

"I'm going to get a basin of water for you to wash your feet.".

Yuki rubbed his eyes and was about to get a basin of water but Ethan hurriedly pulled him.

"I will do it myself, you have been busy all day, go to sleep first."

Yuki's shining eyes suddenly dimmed, his hands tightly clutching his sleeves, watching Ethan turn around and go to the kitchen, he couldn't help biting his lower lip.