chapter 19

But he just didn't want to make Yuki feel bad, his father's regret should not be repeated on Yuki.

In the original track of the story, Yuki still had regrets until his death, especially when he was betrayed again, which should be the biggest humiliation for him.

Even though he didn't like the original owner, he never thought of finding someone else.

Once such a stubborn person decides on one thing, he will definitely not change his decision no matter what the outcome is.

..............................

In the past two days, apart from making soap, Ethan also made food for Yuki in different ways.

People in hot weather have no appetite to eat and do work so Ethan convinces system 005 to give him the recipe of making ice to make an ice cream before system 005 agreed he asked to get 26% from his credits score from now on so Ethan just basically agreed.

Ethan prepared sliced mango, a cup of white sugar and a cup of heavy cream given by system 005. He first combine the mango and sugar in a 
Bowl then he simply added the cups of cream then whip it using a fork because in this era they have no electric mixer at all. Slowly drizzle in honey because he doesn't have condensed milk after that he moved it into a wood container and put it into a jug pull of small cube of ice and wait for it to freeze before it can be eaten.

Then Ethan started to cook a pork steak for him and Yuki to eat.

.........................

"Hmm it smells so good!" Yuki who was feeding the chickens, ducks and fatty outside, smelled a fragrant scent of food and he immediately went to the kitchen, looked at his husband.

"Is this the delicious food that my husband said to cook for me?"

"Yes, this is a pork steak, I'm sure you will definitely like it and I also made ice cream you just need to wait for it to freeze."

Yuki's appetite hasn't been very good these past few days because of the hot weather.

"Ice cream? What is an ice cream?" Yuki looked at Ethan.

The heat these past two days has made Yuki very uncomfortable.

"You should eat rice first and after that you can try to taste the ice cream."

If Yuki finds that the ice cream is delicious, he can also use this to earn some pocket money with his brothers.

It's just that it's tiring to make ice then doing the process of making an ice cream.

...............................

After the two finished eating Ethan get a bowl of mango Ice cream for Yuki.

Then Yuki started to taste the mango ice cream.

"Is it delicious?" Ethan asked while looking expectantly at Yuki.

After all, It was the first time he made an ice cream and the recipes and materials to use are not complete,  and he don't know if the taste is good.

"It is very delicious!" Yuki said while continue eating the mango ice cream then he put an ice cream in his spoon then put it to Ethan's lips.

Ethan opened his mouth and put the Ice cream into his mouth, he couldn't help shivering because of the coldness but his wife enjoyed it very contentedly, this thing seemed to really suit his appetite.

 "Wife if I sell this Ice cream in the market, will anyone like to eat it?"

Ethan tried to ask, Yuki hurriedly nodded.