chapter 68

Looking at the back of them leaving, Ethan finally felt happy.

"Are you okay?" Yuki asked in a concerned tone even though he knows that Ethan was only acting facing the two kids just now.

"Uncle, are you okay?"

Although Michael and Ryhs did not recognize Kai, Kai recognized them. Seeing that these two people left without giving Ethan any respect, Yuki and Kai felt angry.

Ethan smiled and gently said: "I'm fine, it's just a pity. I gave them a chance to make money, but those kids do not believe in my words."

"It's okay. Don't be sad, I'm still here." Yuki gently said to Ethan who was acting again.

"Uncle, we believe you." Kai also said.

"Idol, I also believe on your words." Matthew immediately said.

"Those kids have no vision, they will definitely regret it soon." Yuki calmly said while gently looking at Ethan.

Ethan smiled and did not mention Michael and Ryhs again. The five started to happily eat their food, and after that, Ethan and Yuki left their terminal brain number and they also gave him terminal brain they also said that if he has any questions about his research, he can always contact them.

Matthew was very happy receiving a gift and getting the number of his idols.

After Matthew and Kai left, Ethan took Yuki inside the biggest mall in the Philippines which is the mall of Asia.

Ethan and Yuki walked side by side and Ethan gently asked Yuki while their fingers intertwined: "Wife where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere as long as you're with me." Yuki teasingly said.

Ethan laughed and pulled Yuki towards a jewelry shop.

"Why did we go here?" Yuki asked.

"Well what do you think?" Ethan said while gently looking at his wife.

"To buy jewelry?" Yuki answered.

Ethan didn't answer and led Yuki to walk around while he went and talk to the manager of the jewelry shop.

Then Ethan walks towards holding a small box Yuki who was looking at a diamond mint leaf with a gold necklace and he kneels down on one knee and gently asks: "Mr. Yuki Smith will you marry me?"

Seeing Ethan walking towards him with a small box and he kneels down on one knee, his heart beat faster and faster.

"Yes." Yuki happily said while tears keep pouring on his eyes.

"Wife, please don't cry. It pains me seeing you crying." Ethan worriedly said while putting the diamond ring on Yuki's ring finger.

"But I couldn't help it, I'm just so happy." Yuki said while still in tears and hugged Ethan.

"I'm also happy and Yuki thank you for loving me. Without you my world would always be motionless and full of misery." 'again' Ethan gently said while also hugging back Yuki.

The jewelry clerk, customers and their secret body guards cheered for Ethan and Yuki's relationship.

"I just saw you just now looking at this necklace. Do you want to buy it?" Ethan gently asked while he gently wiped Yuki's face with a handkerchief.

"No, I just looked at it while waiting for you." Yuki denied because the price of the necklace is ten million and he was not the type of person who likes to spend money on something that is not worth it.

Ethan knows his wife the best that's why he knows what he was thinking so he said to the jewelry clerk: "Please also wrap this one."

"Okay sir, I will immediately do it." Rhe jewelry clerk immediately said and left to wrap the diamond mint leaf with a Golden necklace.

Transmigrated as a scumbag husbandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें