chapter 99

The next day, Ethan saw the person sleeping next to him, leaning his head on his chest while he put his left hand on his chest.

The two of them were currently sleeping at the sofa, his first impression towards Yuki was that he was such a stunning beauty that can make every alpha lust for and except for him because he can't be seduced by Yuki's beautiful appearance at all, that's what he thought so but he doesn't know now especially something happen to the two of them.

Ethan sighed while still looking at the sleeping Yuki next to him, he really doesn't want to be swayed by his lustful nature as a dominant alpha but in the end he still let himself be swayed, if it was another omega again he would definitely push him away from him like what he did to other omegas before who tried to seduce him using their pheromones, impact they could never go near him at all but when it comes to Yuki he couldn't do that at all and he doesn't know why, maybe he already got feelings for this fool the first time he saw him.

His parents raised him to be a good and responsible alpha but it all went to nothing when he met this fool because in the first day they met they already did it without even knowing each other that much and using any protection at all. He always plans that he would never touch his boyfriend if they were not married yet but now it's all gone to nothing.

Now that something happened to them, he would be responsible for his actions no matter how Yuki would push him away or hate him. He would try to persuade Yuki to let them be a couple first before proceeding to get married even if nothing can be created from what they did especially Yuki was in his heat period when both of them did it.

While Ethan was thinking, he saw Yuki that he was going to wake up. When Yuki woke up he saw Ethan's handsome appearance gently looking at him then he remembered what they did for the entire week and he gently blushed and turned his back against him.

Ethan seeing Yuki shyly turning his back and would definitely fall if he didn't hug him so he tightly hugged him and gently said: "Be careful."

Yuki blushed more being hugged by Ethan and shyly said: "Ethan I'm really sorry for what happened and you don't need to be responsible at all."

Ethan hears Yuki's words of pushing him away and doesn't want him to be responsible for him, he felt hurt and sad at the same time then seeing him wants to break away from his hug, he never let go and said: "I know that you don't have feelings for me and what happened to us is just an accident at all but I still want to be responsible and be your boyfriend so could you give me a chance to be your boyfriend?"

"You don't know what you're saying right now and I just experienced a failed relationship so I don't want to enter in another for a while especially if it is a rush one. Now you really don't need to be responsible, can you please let go of me now?" Yuki said but deep in his heart he felt hurt pushing his alpha because of being temporarily marked, he felt a sense of belonging towards Ethan.

"Yuki I know that you are still healing yourself but please can you give me a chance? If you don't want to enter in relationships then so be it but..... But can we become friends while getting to know each other, can you?" Ethan gently asked while he leaned his head on Yuki's neck.

Yuki didn't speak and tears began to pour down in his eye socket. Then Ethan gently turned Yuki to face him and worriedly asked: "Why are you crying again? Did I do something wrong or did I say something wrong? Are you really that desperate to push me away from you?"

Yuki kept crying and said: "No, it's.... It's not like that."

"Then what is it?" Ethan gently asked wiping Yuki's tears falling using his right hand

"It.... It's just that I'm afraid to love you because I don't want to hurt you when I don't know what I feel about you. I'm....., I'm afraid to love again especially a person like you who was so good and caring. You know you.... you are such a good alpha and you deserve a much better omega than a recessive one like me." Yuki explained while still crying.

"No, you are the one I want and no one else besides I could see how good you are base in your action and words  so don't bring down yourself at all." Ethan said and he gently kissed Yuki's forehead then he added: "I know that it will be hard for you to let go of your feelings towards that alpha and to especially enter in a new relationship again but please give me a chance to court you and make you fall for me while healing your broken heart."

Yuki looked at Ethan and didn't speak but leaned his head on his muscled chest then spoke in a low voice: "Okay."

Hearing Yuki's answer, Ethan immediately gets happy and tightly hugged Yuki and kissed his forehead again and happily said: "Really then I would make sure that you will never regret it, right wife?"

Hearing Ethan's happy words and immediately calling him wife, Yuki blushed then teasingly said in an angry tone: "Hey, who's your wife? You didn't even started courting me."

"Don't worry because I will always court you even if we are already married." Ethan gently said and happily hugged his boyfriend.

"Oh, then I would want to see that." Yuki said while his ears and cheeks were already blushing then he tickled Ethan's waist which made him ticklish and loosen hugging Yuki.

After that Yuki immediately left  Ethan's hug and stood up then shyly said: "I would take a bath first then you would go next."

Ethan nodded his head then gently said: "Okay then I will order us some breakfast."

Yuki nodded then went to the cr of this private room while Ethan ordered some food using the telephone booth of this private room which would be already known what room needed attendance without telling them the number.

"Good morning sir, what could I help you?" A beta male clerk gently asked in the call that was currently assigned in the front desk.