chapter 2

Washing off the dirt on his entire body, Ethan finally felt refreshed, ready to plan his future with his mission target.

Living in such a dilapidated house is definitely not possible. He has to find a way to earn money, build a big house and let Yuki live happily.

Thinking of a peaceful life with no introversion and no fighting in the future, Ethan could not help but be happy.

Back to his  original world, since world war three broke out he always felt exhausted fighting everyday to save others and also to live, until now he was still full of guilt killing a lot of people.

The reason why world war three started is the selfishness of all the countries leaders, well earth already provides enough to satisfy every humanity's needs but it is still not enough for them because of selfishness and greediness a lot of  people suffered and also died.

Now he finally has time to relax and he doesn't have to live in the noisy city full of selfish and greedy people.

After washing, Ethan put his hair behind his back and washed the clothes that he took off earlier.

He is so poor now that he has to raise a young wife so everything he has right now is important.

"005 What was the transparent number in Yuki's head a while ago?" Ethan finally remembered to calmly ask it.

[My dear host that is the current percentage of Yuki's favorability towards you. Your mission is to make it completely 100 percent to leave this world and go to the next world.] System 005 mechanical voice said.

"Is there some kind of hidden task or a golden finger that you could give me? If I want to stay in this world for a while, could I stay?" Ethan seriously asked.

[Yes there is a hidden task and it is up to you to trigger it. Your second and third question I can't answer because you don't have enough rights to know about it yet.] System 005 seriously said.

"Then tell me what is the currency of this world so that I will know what to do."

[The currency of this world is copper, silver and gold.]

................................

After that he went back home with his washed clothes and wet hair loose and he saw his young wife kneeling in the yard pitifully, his thin body shivering in the sun, looking extremely pitiful.

After seeing this scene, he immediately threw away the wet clothes on the clothes drying line and went to help Yuki get up.

Seeing the strange man coming towards him, Yuki exclaimed, his little face turned pale with fright.

Immediately, he shrank back a few steps and looked at Yuki warily.

"My......my husband  has gone out and will be back soon. Please leave, I... I......." Yuki tried his best to complete his words but his whole body was already shaking because of fear.

Ethan was startled for a moment but then he understood.

Yuki had never seen the original owner's clean appearance and because of the help of system 005 he removed the toxins in this body so he didn't recognize who he was.

Just looking at him like a little cute frightened rabbit, he is very cute.

Ethan couldn't help but chuckle, then leaned over and raised the already stiff Yuki up from the ground.

Yuki shrank back from the pain, coupled with the fear of the strange handsome man, made his whole body tremble more and more.

"Yuki don't be afraid, I'm Ethan your husband."

Ethan tried hard to control his voice to be gentle and called out Yuki. He doesn't want to see such a young man to have suffered so many hardships.

"Ma .....master... Husband" Yuki raised his red eyes to look at Ethan, there were doubts and confusions visible to his face and eyes.

"Mmmm."Ethan nodded and did not forget to grab the hair behind him with his hands, exposing his entire handsome face.

Yuki looked at him for a long time, but he still couldn't believe that the handsome man in front of him was the perverted man who bullied and beat him after buying him from his uncle.

"Yuki I'm sorry! I know I was wrong before and I shouldn't hit you when I was drunk or force you to sleep with me. This time I swear, I will never do it again." Ethan sincerely said while crying Yuki.

Although the previous fault had nothing to do with him, he still has to take the blame for the original owner.

Yuki shook his head in a panic, he did not dare to accept the apology from his husband.

Besides Ethan suddenly changed his temper. I don't know what he was planning to do to him at all.

Yuki doesn't believe that a person will suddenly change so naturally he doesn't believe Ethan's word at all.

Ethan's eyes fell on Yuki's feet wearing straw sandals, there were obviously a few bruises on his white and tender feet and thinking that he accidentally touched his knee just now, he exclaimed in pain, thinking about it, the original owner hurt Yuki again last night.

Seeing that Yuki still looked defensive towards him, Ethan was no longer in a hurry to express his attitude that he had changed.

It's useless to just talk about this kind of thing, it still depends on how he will show that he was not like the original owner at all.

If Yuki really can't forgive the harm caused to him by the original owner, Ethan is also willing to find a good family for him so that he can live in peace and stability for the rest of his life.

"Master husband let's eat."

Ethan just watched Yuki limping into the kitchen and took out a broken porcelain bowl from inside after a while.

"Why is there only one bowl of noodles?" Ethan frowned and asked, isn't this family so poor that two people can't even eat a bowl of noodles?

"Master, I...I..."

When Yuri got nervous, he wanted to kneel on the ground again but fortunately, Ethan had quick eyesight and quick hands and helped him up.

"I'm not angry, it's just that you only brought one bowl of noodles so how could it be enough for the two of us?"

Ethan patiently explained for Yuki to understand especially seeing he is too timid, just every word he said, be was already scared.

Perhaps he was afraid of being beaten and scolded again but Ethan could also understand it.

Yuki blinked suspiciously, then explained in a low voice: "This is your food only."

"Then what will you eat?"

Based on Ethan's understanding of Yuki, he would never dare to hide food for himself.

"I…"

Yuki lowered his eyes and did not answer. What is he going to say?

Ethan stood up suddenly and strode towards the kitchen.

A look of disappointment flashed across Yuki's eyes and he ran after enduring the pain.

"Master husband, I... I didn't steal anything!"

Yuki's explanation made Ethan pause. Did his action make him misunderstand again?

Author:
Morning guys。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。