chapter 57

Captain John Pres immediately contacted people from the PNSA and reported what he saw here.

 After receiving the report from captain John, his superior became more aware of the importance of Ethan, and soon sent more soldiers and a bulletproof car for his protection.

............................

Ethan followed Clever and the others to the base of Philippines National Security Agency and met many scientific researchers. The technology for extracting atoms will be worked by Ethan and one of the leaders of all researchers who was good at it but for now he was not here because he was staying abroad for five years and he only comes back during new year.

Because of the three technologies provided by Ethan, PNSA would like to recruit him as one of their researcher.

Judging from the three technologies he took out, Ethan is undoubtedly a rare genius, even if he is already 40 years old this year, everyone believes that he can definitely do more research that is beneficial for their country.

However, when the higher leaders asked Ethan for it, he did not agree.

Being able to enter the Philippines national security agency, is an opportunity that many people cannot easily get but Ethan the man who could easily get it, disagree without bathing an eye!

His excellency the president is not good at pushing people, and he also wants to know why he doesn't want to join, so he asked his brother-in-law Clever to ask Ethan why he doesn't want to join.

................................

Clever sat opposite Ethan and asked his doubts.

Ethan already knows what happened to Ethan. He does not understand why his students, who has nothing left, refused to join PNSA.

If you don't join the PNSA, what else can you do if you have already nothing?

 Ethan looked up at Clever, who was sitting opposite him, sadly said: "Sir, the salary of researchers working here is not that high and I want to get a large amount of money in a short period of time."

[Host, as far as I know you're already the richest man in this world and I know that look of yours, you're scumming that man like how you scammed me!] System 005 said.

'Shut up! Why do we need to spend  our own money to start a company if we can just let others do it for us.' Ethan said to 005.

System 005, sigh, it was his fault for teaching this kid to be as crude as he is when he was young, now he really regrets it.

Author: (Ahh, that's why Ethan also knows to scum others because of 005. Well it's your fault and it's too late to regret it now 005.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

Clever was stunned and asked: "What do you want so much money for?"

Although the salary of the researchers of PNSA is not high, you can still get one hundred million per year and you will have high status that are completely unmatched in other industries. Is one hundred million still too low for this kid?

"I want to start a company, a larger company than the Cruz company." Ethan seriously said.

 Clever: "!?"

How much does this kid want to start a company! He took over the Cruz company in his twenties, and now he wants to start a company at the age of forty! Does he want to be a company president so much!?

Clever thought about various reasons, maybe Ethan felt that he could not keep up because he felt he was already old, or he felt that his academic qualifications were not high, and he couldn't stay at the PNSA where all talented people gathered.

He even thought that Ethan felt that he was exhausted and could no longer develop new technologies, so he refused.

However he never thought that the reason why this kid did not join it was because he wanted to start a company and become a president again.

Isn't it enough for him to be a president for more than twenty years! Why is he so obsessed about becoming one again!? What is fun about becoming a company president who only knows to sign documents all day! All the CEO he knows was already bald than him who was already in his sixties!

Sigh, this kid was obviously determined to become a company president.

Clever believes Ethan's ability so he will naturally do what he says like what happened in the past. After all, the Cruz company is still there, but it is obvious now that he can do much better than being a CEO of a company.

Anyone can become a company president, but not everyone can do advanced technology research like Ethan.

Looking at Ethan's determination, Clever was very frustrated again so he immediately told Ethan's answer to his excellency the president.

After getting Clever's info, He decided to give a reply after a brief discussion. Before that, he hoped that Ethan would not leave the institute.

Ethan readily agreed, and after asking for a computer, he chose to watch sci-fi movies.

It was lunch time soon, and Captain John brought a nutritious lunch into the room where Ethan located.

Ethan is sitting on an office chair and looking at things very seriously. From captain John's perspective, he can't see what Ethan is looking at. However, looking at Ethan's serious expression, he can't help but feel nervous.

Maybe Ethan is looking at some important research. Captain John has been in the research institute for a long time, and he has protected a lot of researchers especially his own boss who was also a rare genius like Ethan.

They must not be disturbed when doing research, otherwise they will be disturb and maybe no new technology will be researched.

Thinking about it this way, captain John's footsteps couldn't help but become lighter. He didn't speak, and he gently placed the lunch box on the table.

Ethan didn't look at him, he still intently looked at the computer screen, and his brows frowned, as if he was bothered by something.

Seeing him like this, captain John became more nervous, and when he was about to leave, he inadvertently glanced at the computer screen.

He originally thought that there would be various data on the computer screen that captain John always saw by other researchers that he can't understand, but when he glanced at it,  he found that the video was playing a sci-fi movies.

Looking at the gorgeous explosion screen on the computer screen, although you can't hear the sound, you can still feel the intensity of the battle between two big robots and that movie is Voltes V.

It's just a movie. Why does he look serious  and keep frowning?

Captain John is a little messy, but he knows that most of the researchers have their own little hobbies, so he turned around ready to leave.

Just as captain John was about to leave, Ethan suddenly said: "Captain John, you are a soldier, if you are given a mecha that is bigger and heavier than you. What kind of impact will this have on the battlefield?"

Captain John: "!?"
'Did he hear it right? Or maybe it was just an illusion.'