chapter 9

Obviously he didn't allow his husband to have sex with him but now that he let him sleep here, he doesn't want him anymore. Could it be that he is tired of him and doesn't want to be with him anymore? Does he have someone else now?

Now that his husband did not want to get close to him now, he should be happy but he couldn't hide the disappointment in his heart. Looking down at his toes, Yuki only felt sour and uncomfortable.

His parents words may not be right. Although Ethan only bought him but did not marry him, everyone in the village calls him Mrs. Wolford.
Does that mean that he is actually the wife of Ethan, not a bought servant at all?

Because Yuki's biological father was born by a servant and lived in humbleness all his life, he has been teaching Yuki that even if he marries a poor guy, he can only be the main wife and never be a servant or a concubine.

Ethan bought him back but did not marry him. In Yuki's heart, he was not Ethan's real husband so he didn't allow Ethan to touch him yet.

But now he really didn't even think about that and he felt depressed again.

Now that his husband has become so good, there must be many young twins or women out there who want to marry him. If he marries someone else by then, will he not want him anymore?

Yuki suddenly felt worried not only to give up on Ethan now but also to fear an unknown situation in the future.

A gecko suddenly sounded, which awakened Yuki from his wild thoughts. Yuki got under the quilt, and began to tangle between what his parents said and his feelings for Ethan again.

In Yuki's head the transparent number on his head turned into 50% then it went to 49% and finally stopped at positive 50%.

..............................

Ethan lay on the bamboo racking chair outside, the night breeze was cool but it made him sleepless.

He knows how important a person innocence is in this world. Yuki treats him closer and closer but he is more and more afraid to approach him now.

Ethan is an emotional person, he is afraid that he will fall too deep from his mission target, he wasn't afraid of pain because the one he was afraid of is leaving and being abandoned by the person loves.

So before he could think on what to do, Ethan didn't want to ruin Yuki's innocence.

It cannot be denied that Yuki is an excellent man, pure, kind, quiet, soft and beautiful. Such a man is also very attractive to Ethan.

If Yuki is willing, he will pamper him and treat him well for the rest of his life but this is only his first mission and sooner or later he needs to leave this world and he knows he could stay but what happened when he and Yuki finally died? His wife would be gone but he was not, he will leave again and again to do a worldly mission with 005 so if he will not see the person he loves it is better not to stop these useless feelings than be entangled with it.

Ethan doesn’t know when he fell asleep, when he woke up again, the chickens were already crowing  played like a symphony of music.

Get up and fold the thin blanket and put it on the bamboo racking chair, Ethan then filled the water jar with a bucket, then went to pick up a large bundle of firewood and came back.

As soon as he stepped into the yard, he saw smoke rising from the chimney of their under renovation house.

He walked a few steps quickly to the house but saw that Yuki had already started cooking.

Seeing his husband coming, Yuki hurriedly stands up, Ethan hurriedly dropped the firewood to help Yuki.

"You don't need to do these jobs. It's important that you take good care of your legs."

"But husband has already worked hard to bring people to repair our house every day. I should have done all the housework especially now that I'm already fine." Yuki whispered with downcast eyes, whose wife would be as squeamish as him, not only not serving his husband well but also waiting for him to take care of him all day long.

"Then you have to wait for your legs to really heal, okay?" Ethan supported Yuki to the courtyard and sat on the bamboo racking chair, carefully rolled up Yuki's trouser legs and took a look at the injury on his knee before Ethan put down his rolled trouser.

"It's good that it is getting held and in the future you shouldn't hurt yourself."

Yuki just quietly listened to Ethan's words, his heart was beating faster and faster.

After breakfast, Ethan made some steamed buns and some dishes made by himself and then sent Yuki to John's house.

"My wife's health is not good and my brother-in-law has been taking care of him for the past two days and here is a thank you gift." Ethan put the things he brought on the table, pulled Yuki and said to Mrs. Wood.

"Brother in-law what are you talking about? It is very boring but with my brother-in-law's wife there is someone who I could chat with." Mrs. Wood said with a smile, the more he looked at these two, the more he felt that they were a good match.

Before, he always felt that Ethan had such a good-looking appearance and has such a bad temper but this person has changed and now he has learned to love others.

"Then you stay here with my brother-in-law, I will come to pick you up later." Ethan looked at Yuki and gently said.

"Um." Yuki responded obediently, and Ethan said some pleasantries to Mrs. Wood only then he left with peace of mind.

"Look at the appearance of your husband, as if he is afraid that I will wrong you. This is the first time I have seen a man who pampered and protects his wife so much!"

Mrs. Wood smiled and pulled Yuki's hand to sit down, a bit of envy could not help but appear in his eyes.

Yuki blushed, lowered his eyes and did not answer but his heart was sweet.

Since his husband promised him that he would not hit him again, he really seemed to be a different person now which made him always feel like he was dreaming and he wish to never wake up in this dream.