chapter 91

In Ethan's side, he began to remember his sealed memories seeing those scenes for real like a ghost standing beside with his other self.

He walked and walked into his own sea of memories then he suddenly stopped and saw his own memories when he was still a baby which he doesn't remember at all while growing up because he was still too young to remember those.

In that memory when he was still a newborn baby he heard his dad's voice saying "bastard" towards him because he stopped giggling when he carried him up.

Of course his dad doesn't hate him and his dad were the ones who take good care of him because he doesn't want his daddy to get tired again while the hired midwife was the one who took good care of daddy in his confinement period for a month during the morning.

..................................

When Ethan looked at he saw his dad laying on his daddy's side and hugging each other while his baby self was laying in his cribs next to them, wow, his not even a month old baby but he called already see people, his such a great baby.

Ivan lay in the bed while he hugged his wife and gently said: "Wife, don't worry about our children's situations because I could really take good care of them so just rest and leave all the work for me to take care of."

Yuri gently looked at his husband's handsome face and worriedly said: "But you will be tired especially dad and mom were still on vacation traveling abroad and would only come back five years later."

Ivan kissed his wife and sighed then said: "Wife, how could I even get tired of taking good care of you and our sons? Impact you are the one who gets tired the most especially when you gave birth to our two sons carrying them inside of your stomach for nine months. Now our son Yuan is already a big boy and I was not there to take good care of you and him back then, I already missed those days so give these opportunities to me. I promised that I would never get tired of taking good care of all of you so please give this chance to me, okay?"

Hearing those caring and sincere words coming out from his husband, Yuki felt warm and happy so he gently said: "Okay but still thank you for your hard work."

"No, it's not hard work at all." Ivan gently said and kissed his wife and pulled out but when he wanted to continue kissing, his son Ethan suddenly cried.

...............................

Ethan seeing those memories, he felt funny about it especially disturbing his parents happy moments but he also felt proud at the same time especially getting back to his dad from nagging him everyday about how tired his daddy is to give birth to him that it also made his wife Yuki laugh at him being nagged every time he shared about it to him.

But Seeing those scenes he still felt warm especially since then the one who took good care of him everyday is his dad when changing his wet diapers, feeding him and bathing him or letting him sleep before going back in his daddy's side.

To take good care of them, his dad decided to take a leave in their company for a year that time, sigh, dad really loves them too much to the point of spoiling them everyday and he was so proud to have such a good, caring and loving dad!

While the company that time was left in his uncle Carl Thompson's care the cousin of his dad and the son of grandma Anna and grampa Gregory which his uncle managed well.

Then Ethan stopped watching those memories, he proceeded into his next memories which is when he was five years old when he met his uncle Tristan Wolford and uncle Donovan the wife of his uncle Tristan. The two of them suddenly appeared out of nowhere only his dad and daddy knew where they really came from but didn't want to share it with them.

Ethan proceed to watch those memories.

..................................

Ethan, Yuan, father Evan and mother Ivana were sitting in the living room watching cartoon movies on the big smart tv.

Then two handsome men suddenly showed up and walked towards them with Ivan and Yuri.

Tristan happily walks inside with his wife Donovan, his brother and brother-in-law.

"Hello my dear nephews, hello mom and dad, I'm Tristan Wolford and this is Donovan my wife." Tristan shamelessly said while giving the red envelope as a meeting gift to his two nephews, kissed mother Ivana cheeks and proceed to hug father Evan then sat down in the sofa.

"Hello uncle, hello auntie." Donovan gently said then blessed his head to them.

Father Evan and mother Ivana both smiled towards Tristan and Donovan then accepted their gift money.

While Yuan immediately accepted the money and properly introduced himself: "Hello uncles, I'm Yuan Wolford the eldest son of my parents and thank you for giving us the red envelope." Then he looked at his younger brother and whispered: "Brother hurry up and say thank you to our new uncles."

After that he immediately went into his parents sides and hugged them.

Ethan sees such a shameless and crooked uncle in front of him, he doesn't want to say thank you at all  but as a good manner child, he could only do it so he said in his cute voice but the once he sincerely thanked is not Tristan but the man beside him which is uncle Donovan who looked more trustworthy and reliable than the shameless uncle who looked like his dad: "Thank you uncle for your gift."

After that he kissed Donovan in his cheeks then immediately gets his red envelope and runs towards his parents and starts to hug them like what his eldest brother did.

When he hugged them then Ethan cutely said: "Daddy please carry me."

"Okay." Yuki gently said but the one who carried Ethan was Ivan.

"Son just let dad carry you because daddy is already tired from work, okay?" Ivan gently asked while carrying his son and ruffles his soft hair.

"Okay." Ethan immediately agreed then put his one hand on his dad's neck.

Yuri smiled and ruffled his son's hair before going to the seat by his parents'sides and talk about Tristan and Donovan staying for a while.

Tristan seeing his nephews actions, he felt funny and wanted to kick them for not giving him face at all, is he really not that likable at all? How could my two nephews hate me?

While Donovan looked at his husband's questioning look, he just smiled and let him question his own self.

Ethan laughed seeing those funny scenes and the shameless actions of uncle Tristan, he proceeded to walk again and see what to watch next.

Author: (Another update for you my friends。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。).