chapter 77

Ethan had no intention to prolong this spurious charade.

He placed a file of documents, one that he and Yuki specially compiled for this meeting, on the table and with a gentle push of his finger, he pass the documents to Mark and Michael.

"I stumbled upon something interesting not long ago with the help of my wife."

Ethan smiled suddenly, his gaze centering upon Mark and Michael.

"The reason I built Yuhan company in the first place, was to create a legacy that I can leave to my childrens." Then he casually said.

Michael’s eyes shot wide when he heard this and his head jerked up at once to look at Ethan.

Is it true?! Is he going to give him Yuhan company?!

Mark too couldn’t help showing a hint of excitement.

He was right! Even after everything, Ethan still loves me! Giving Yuhan company to Michael or me won’t make any difference, but it shows he still loves me! And still, he pretends as if he doesn't care at all! How petty he is!

Michael could no longer stop his excitement: "Dad, is it true? You’re willing to give Yuhan company to me?!"

From the moment he entered this VIP room, Michael had never once addressed Ethan with any respect.

Only when Ethan revealed his wish of entrusting the company to his child, did he finally call him "Dad". All the while he had always seen Ethan as an enemy.

Mark began to relax, believing that he had triumphed.

Everything had turned out to be the best; he was going to get Yuhan company without having to remarry Ethan. After all, he did not want to spend the next rest of his life facing him. At least Ethan will not give anything to his bitch wife.

But little did the father and son notice that Ethan had been observing their reactions to the tiniest detail. His smile was gone: "Aside from running Yuhan company, I still have a job at the Philippines National Secret Agency which I put all my savings on my bank account for my children to get it as a heritage when I will pass away someday."

That was true Ethan was telling the truth because he will really give it all to his children with his wife in the near future.

Author: (I don't know if it is a Secret agency or security agency. I forgot about it so just correct me if I'm wrong if you still remember.)

"What?! You are working in the Philippines National Secret Agency?!" Michael could not believe it.

Philippines National Secret Agency?! Is his Father so talented and mighty?! If he’s really working there, that would mean he has powerful and influential contacts everywhere he goes! If only these contacts are at his disposal, these contacts could be really useful for doing big projects! And make the Cruz company much bigger.

What was more, the Cruz already has a lot more money than they’ll ever need. All they lacked now was power and connections to make it bigger and wider. With power and influence at their fingertips, the Cruz company could easily become the largest business in the whole country that could trample all their enemies without fear.

At the very first, Michael was not amused with the notion of his daddy remarrying Ethan. But now, he only wished that they could walk up the aisle and exchange their vows as soon as possible.

"You’re awesome, Father!" Michael could still remember the last time when he was suddenly arrested for secretly investigating Yuhan company.

The government was so protective of Ethan. Does that mean Ethan was very important to the government?