chapter 88

After Ethan returned he immediately took a bath before staying by his wife and sons side.

In the big luxurious garden Yuki were seated by the side of the sleeping Yuhan and Hanyu in their baby stroller while reading a book wearing his eyeglasses.

Ethan walked towards his family wearing a simple white t-shirts and a men's shorts.

Yuri look up and he smile and gently said: "Old man you're back~."

Ethan smiled at his wife and sat by his side and gently kissed Yuki's forehead and said like a child complaining to his parents while putting his head on Yuki's shoulder: "Wife, I'm so tired to day, I wish I could stay by your side all the time."

Yuki amusingly look at his husband who act like a child and gently said: "Do you want me to massage you?"

"Can you? But you're already tired taking care of our two baby boys so I should be the one massaging you." Ethan said while he began to take action gently massaging Yuki's shoulder.

Yuki looked at Ethan then gently said: "I'm not tired besides our parents are here taking care of our sons and our nephew also come to visit but it's a pity they already gone back."

"It's okay we can just visit them again later. Wife did you watch my interview online? What's your opinion about it?" Ethan asked waiting for compliment.

Yuki looked at his husband who likes to act like a kid when his beside him but has the looks of dominance when facing others but as they say the more people got older the more they became like a kids.

Of course Yuki wouldn't let his husband feel down so he said: "You look handsome and mighty facing everyone."

"That's it?" Ethan said with a smile.

Yuki sighed, then he gently kissed Ethan's lips then he began to push him away from him: "Old man now that you get your reward can you please continue to massage me?"

"Right away sir." Ethan immediately said while he continue to massage Yuki's sour shoulders.

............................

After the interview, Yuhan company released numerous brands and types of A.I's, it got to a point where virtually every household had at least one or two A.I. produced by them. People have grown used to these kinds of advanced A.I's in their lives for their safety.

The national crime rates in the whole world have largely decreased due to the presence of various news regarding A.I's and their unbiased attitude against criminal offenders. A stark contrast to people’s boosted happiness and a futuristic world was born.

................................

In the year 2033 ten years after entering this world, Ethan and Yuki's also invented a tablet  for the heat and rut periods of omega and alpha instead of injecting themselves by their inhibitor. Now it will finally be able to show itself in the market.

In an instant, thirty years have passed and the seventy plus years old Ethan and fifty plus Yuki were already retired while their son Yuhan was now the new chairman of Yuhan company while Hanyu was the new boss of PNSA research institute. The two husband and wife were already an elder.

"Old man you are already too old, look you have so much white hair." Yuki gently said while caressing Ethan's white hair who were laying on his thighs.

"Well wife humans tend to get old we aren't immortal but I promised you that we would meet again on the next life." Ethan gently said while looking at his wife's face.

Although Yuki is in his fifties but he still looks like on his forties.

"Old man based on your hospital results from our doctors that have conducted on your body's has produced poor results so you need to go to the hospital for a check-up now." Yuki sadly looks at his husband, he knows that he was already in his poor health sooner or later he would leave them while he was still in good health but even so when his husband leaves he will also follow him.