chapter 81

After everything is settled, Ethan gave the formula that system 005 left him to his father-in-law Clever Smith then they learned that the one who poisoned Yuki was his own friend and assistant, who was called Felix Smith a male omega.

Yuki and Felix got to know each other while staying abroad so they became friends and Yuki really trusted him so he was offered to become Yuki's personal assistant which Felix gladly accepted before they came back to the Philippines.

Captain John and his team already arrested Felix and brought him into the PNSA interrogation room.

For a long time of torture, he finally admitted everything.

"I’ve told you everything I know...... I....... I was threatened, I beg you.... please.....please let me go. It was really not me....., it was Mr. Andrew..... Andrew Ford who gave me that aphrodisiac and he wants me to put it in Yuki's drink."

"Mmmm...., no matter what you say now. You will stay forever inside the prison. Men put him inside the prison now." Captain John coldly said.

Felix was the one who took the initiative to associate with Andrew then he got bribed by Andrew to stir up trouble between Ethan and Yuki's relationship based on their chat records.

But Felix's real motive was to kill Yuki because of jealousy and hatred towards Yuki who got such a good and happy life. He always hated Yuki who always easily got things without working hard at all, staying and working with Yuki made him hate him more.

All his plans were perfect, all the blame should be put towards Andrew Ford who also has hatred towards Ethan.

Felix only wants to use him for his great plan but it all fails, before he could erase all the traces that he made, he was immediately arrested by Yuki's older brother Seth Smith men.

Then he was brought to PNSA for interrogation, after investigating, Andrew Ford will still need to stay in prison for all the illegal things he deed like tax invasion and providing the aphrodisiac that Felix used to kill Yuki who was currently pregnant while Felix will need to stay in prison for his whole life.

In ABO worlds Aphrodisiac wasn't good towards pregnant female/male omega and female/male beta because it could become a poison for them that will kill either the fetus or the male/female mother, that's why it was banned to use it for pregnant people but Lea used to directly kill Yuki and his unborn children.

Author: (Please expect that aphrodisiac would be a deadly poison towards pregnant people in this Arc/world.)

The Philippines National Secret agency immediately arrested Andrew Ford before the police could take action.

Ethan eventually found out that Felix who was close to his wife was the main culprit.

But he didn’t expect that Andrew Ford also wants to harm his family, if he knows he already dealt with him earlier because of his carelessness he made his family in danger even though Andrew was not really the one who planned to kill Yuki but still he was the reason his wife and sons got endanger.

Andrew Ford appeared to have a good personality, but in reality, he was actually a prideful and conceited man.

Even though his talent was only realized with the help of the original owner, he never admitted it. He always thought that his ability was greater than the original owner and if he was the one who got married to Mark first, he would be like the original owner and much greater than him.

In the past few years, the original owner has always been above Andrew. No matter how much Andrew tried so hard to reach the original owner to the point of conceiving a child with the original owner's wife, he still felt inferior facing the original owner.