chapter 7

Ethan smiled while buying a lot of things because system 005 said he got a reward of four thousand points and twenty tails of silver coins.

Looking at what Ethan bought, Richard couldn't help sighing.

"Yuki's health is not good. Since I promised him that I will give him a good life in the future, I can't wrong him anymore." Ethan's words surprised Richard very much. Ever since they were a child, this was the first time he heard him say these words so seriously.

After Ethan finished speaking, he carried the rice he just bought and walked out.

Looking at Ethan buying so many things, Gerald couldn't help but wonder why his brother finally changed?

The four of them rode back to the village, just in time for lunch.

Ethan bought too many things, they sent him back first and helped him unload the things before going home.

Yuki who was sitting in a daze in the room, heard the voice and hurried out while leaning on the wall with painful legs.

"Husband..."

Seeing Ethan standing outside the door who hadn't come home all night, Yuki felt his eyes sore, he thought he had gone out to drink again!

Ethan raised his eyes and saw Yuki with a pale face, looking at the eye bags in his eyes, Yuki definitely didn't sleep well last night.

Striding over to hold Yuki's arm, he directly carried him to let him sit-down in the main room bed.

Crouching down and looking at Yuki's wounded legs, Ethan worriedly asked: "Does your leg hurts?"

Yuki bit his lip and didn't respond, Ethan knew that Yuki felt severe pain right now but he just doesn't want him to know.

Lifting up Yuki's trouser legs, looking at the swollen wounded knees, Ethan's face became even more ugly.

"I already told you not to move around too much. Now look for what you did, If you will not listen to me then I will never care about you." Ethan reprimanded sharply while taking out a bottle of medicine bought in the town mixed with the one he bought in the system exchange mall, he gently rubbed it on Yuki's red and swollen knees.

Ethan's hand just touched Yuki's swollen leg and the person on the bed shrank and trembled, not knowing whether it was pain or shame.

This was the second time he let this man touch him again even though he was the one who always hurt him.

In the past, Yuki would definitely run away crying but facing Ethan now, he didn't do that.

Thinking of his parents words, Yuki's eyes suddenly turned sore.

Take out two still warm meat buns and stuff them into Yuki's hands, Ethan gently said: "I'll go outside and bring things in, you eat the steamed meat buns first."

Yuki looked at the two steamed meat buns in his hand and subconsciously handed one to Ethan.

"Husband should also eat."

"I've eaten it already. I bought it specially for you. Eat it quickly. I'll cook chicken soup and fried chicken for you later."

Ethan began to carry the things he bought to put it inside the house.

He moved all the things inside the kitchen, he also bought eggs for Yuki.

Yuki who was biting the meat buns in small bites, did not forget to stare at Ethan. Seeing that his husband had bought so many things, he couldn't help frowning and suddenly felt that the buns in his hand were no longer delicious.

Where did Ethan get so much money? Could it be that he did something bad?

Ethan doesn't know if he guessed Yuki's mind, he talked to him about selling the dead tiger while moving things.

Taking out the remaining seventie taels of silver and one hundred fifty copper coins and putting it in front of Yuki, Ethan gently said: "I'm going to repair our house before the rainy season comes, from now on you will handle our money, when I earn a lot of money I will invite someone to come and renovate our house. For now we will repair the roof and make a big kang here in the main room for you then the guest room, I will also clean it up and make a small kang for me to sleep in the future. I will ask someone to build a small restroom next to our house for you to take bathe in the future."

When Ethan talked about his plan, Yuki couldn't help fantasizing about it.

If you can make a big kang, it shouldn't be cold to sleep in the winter. It's warm, just thinking about it makes Yuki feel happy.

But his husband gave him all the money, isn't he afraid that he will run away.

He could see that his husband trusts him very much.

Yuki's heart felt warm for no reason, and he carefully put away the money for fear that it would get stolen.

Seeing this, Ethan knew that Yuki was slowly accepting him and he felt happy.

Take out a pair of brand new good silk cloth and shoes then he put them beside Yuki, Ethan didn't say anything, he just went out to go chop wood.

Unfolding the clothes with trembling hands, there were actually two sets of soft silk clothes wrapped inside, Yuki's tears rolled out suddenly.

His husband always hurts him...why did he suddenly treat him so well now?

Even when he was born in a wealthy family, he had never worn such new clothes because his father is just a concubine son and they were treated as an outsider by the main family. His life becomes worse when his parents die, his life was worse than that of a servant so if Ethan treats him so well now, he always feels a little unreal.

After eating two meat buns with tears in his eyes, Yuki was carefully holding his new clothes and shoes.

When Ethan came in, what he saw was Yuki who was soundly asleep.

Author: (I will try to update two or more chapters then I will continue it by the end of May because it is my vacation time.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)