chapter 94

Ethan stopped for a while and cried remembering his sad memories then he continued to walk forward and watch his memories until he stopped again and saw the most funny memories he got with his family that he would never forget until he grew up.

When he was still seven years old while his brother Yuan was already fourteen years old at that time.

................................

Ethan and Yuan were playing in the park inside of their community then saw a kid playing remote control yacht with his parents near the artificial lake.

Seeing the kids Ethan said to his brother: "Brother how could I ask dad to buy me a remote control yacht?"

Yuan looking at his younger brother asking him for a favor again couldn't help but sigh, since his brother got influenced by his uncle Tristan he became crooked but no matter what he still loved and wanted to spoil his younger brother so he said: "Okay, when we go back later let's wait for dad to come back from work and we will massage his shoulder for a while then you can ask him to buy you a yacht, okay?"

Ethan immediately nodded and hugged his brother and kissed his cheeks.

Yuan knows that dad would surely buy them anything they want as long as they would ask him for it without doing anything.

...............................

At noon, Ivan came back with Yuri holding hands together.

"Wife I'm going to cook first." Ivan gently said.

"No, let me cook something delicious for us this time." Yuri gently said while he kissed his husband's lips then immediately walked away towards the kitchen.

Ivan smiled then when he walked towards upstairs, he saw his two sons waiting for him.

Then they both said to him: "Dad come here and let us massage your shoulder."

Ivan suspiciously looks at his two sons but already knows that they're up to something again but still he said: "Okay."

Then the two began to massage him then heard his youngest son whispered but because it was the first time Ethan asked for something to his dad, he stammered: "Dad can.... Can you  buy me a...... a yacht?"

Ivan hearing his son for the first time asking him something then he immediately said: "Okay dad would buy you the biggest one but you need to wait for two days."

"Yeahey, thank you dad." Ethan happily said then put a lot of kisses in his dad's cheeks.

Ivan loved being kissed by his sons but still he stopped it because he needs to change his clothes into home clothes.

...................................

After two days, Ivan brought all of his family in the yacht club of their city while blind folding his youngest son's eyes to surprise him.

The family of eight were now standing at the ducking areas of yacht club but for today no yacht were parked there.

"Brother why are we in such a deserted place?" Tristan asked while leaning his head on his wife's shoulder.

"It's a secret." Ivan said then smiled.

Father Evan and mother Ivana hearing that it was secret they just waited for it.

Yuri looks at his husband suspiciously but didn't asked him.

Yuan saw such a place he was sure what his dad bought which his brother asked for two days ago, he just prayed for his dad that he would be okay and wouldn't sleep on the sofa again.