chapter 60

Andrew told him that he really loves him and it is also okay for him not to be recognized by there son Michael as his real father. The only thing he asks is to let Andrew not ignore him, he just wanted to stay by their side.

Being begged by such an outstanding alpha, his heart softened so he convinced himself that he had just made the mistakes every couple would make.

A lot of alpha would also cheat on their wives so it is also okay for him to cheat.

He doesn't know if his husband was really such a clean alpha, he even doesn't know if he has a son outside without letting him know.

Although Michael was not his husband's son and as long as he doesn't say anything about Michael, no one would know it except him and Andrew.

Besides, Andrew is the best friend of his husband, he can also assist Ethan by staying with him. The relationship between the two is also very good so Ethan wouldn't definitely suspect it.

So he agreed to Andrew's request and at first they continue to be like a normal friends.

Although Andrew is not as handsome as his husband, his physical strength is also very good, and he is also much more affectionate, which just makes up for his husband's lack of affection towards him.

It's just that people's feelings will change. When Andrew gets more and more involved in his life, he also slowly loses his affection towards Ethan whom the alpha he married and loved before.

So after the Cruz company became bigger and stronger and secured its leading position in the business industry, he also planned to get all the shares in Ethan's hand before filling for a divorce.

He originally planned to marry Andrew for a while and disclose the secret he hides to his son but who would have thought that their son Michael had made such a big mistake during this period of time? Because of his investment mistakes, the company's stock price has fallen a lot, and the board of directors was ready to make their move again.

He does not know much about handling company matters, but he also knows that if their company loses too much money, the board of directors will immediately strike  them.

The Cruz company is a behemoth in the business industry, but if they don't solve these problems as soon as possible, they will immediately kick his son from the position of president and they will surely put their men to sit on that position so he will definitely be affected.

He felt that although he did not tell Michael who his father was, the instinct of the father and son were there, he would definitely trust Andrew but he never thought that their son would actually think Andrew would harm him because he was Ethan's loyal confidant and also his best friend. How can he harm you? When you're his own son!?

He felt angry that he could not directly say that Andrew was his son's real father.

Mark closed his eyes, his face was full of tiredness and gently said: "Your father lives in a small community, in the west area of Tondo city, you should go and visit him to ask if he has any solution about it. Our company is his painstaking effort to make it what we have today. You are his only son, if you ask him, he will definitely help you."

This is the best solution Mark can come up with.

Ethan is still angry at him, but he will certainly not be angry with their son. As long as Michael asks him, he will definitely help them.

Even if Michael is not his real son, Ethan still thought his really the father of Michael for more than twenty years and as long as Ethan still doesn't know anything, it's okay to ask him for help.