chapter 67

Most of the children who have been loved by their parents will be grateful, and will return the same feelings towards those who love them.

However there are some children who take those feelings for granted. Their Parents give them all their loves but some kids feel ungrateful. When one day you finally stop caring for them they will feel being let out and would feel endless resentment, Michael is like this.

He has forgotten that since Mark and Ethan divorced, he has never contacted Ethan again on his own initiative, as if he had never had a father in his life, he had forgotten the love the original owner gave to him, just because the original owner's attitude toward him was a slightly colder, countless resentments grew in his heart, as if the original owner didn't love and cared for him.

People like Michael, Ethan have seen a lot, they are selfish, they just want to grab but don't want to pay, they always want to get the most benefits but don't want to pay a small amount of it. No one will be willing to be used by others forever.

Seeing that Ethan angry face towards him, Michael's face was distorted with anger.

Ryhs is much more smarter than Michael. He at least knows that getting help requires a begging appearance. Although Ethan's current status is completely incomparable with them, it's okay to ask for a small favor.

"Dad, don't be angry. Michael did not mean it, but you also know that the company is in great trouble right now. Michael lacks experience on managing. After some minor mistakes, the bored of directors always embarrassed him every day, and he has a hard time, you can see that he has lost a lot of weight that's why he reacted like that to you just now."

'Oh, this kid is really good at acting.' Yuki thought while continuing to eat what his husband peeled for him without minding Michael and Ryhs.

Michael snorted, turned his head, and said nothing.

Why did he need to respect Ethan and that slut? Ethan changed his mobile phone number and moved out. If Ethan really wanted to, how could he not contact him?

He had time to spend a large sum of money on that slut but there was no time for him, his biological son to call and help him? And now his blaming him for that.

The more Michael thinks, the more angry he is, and the more he thinks, the more wronged he is. He is clearly capable, so why doesn't he want to help him? Didn't Andrew ask Ethan to help him once when the previous projects had an accident? If Ethan is interested, why not go back and help him? He clearly didn't take me as his son in his heart.

Just looking at Michael's expression, Ethan knows what he is thinking.

'He really wants to immediately kill this kid!'

To be honest, although the original owner is extremely clever and a good man in managing the company, he does not know how to teach his children. He deeply cherishes Michael and Ryhs, but these two children were raised to be crooked and selfish. They can only see themselves in their eyes, and show no respect for their father.

These two children are at fault, and the original owner is also at fault, but  loving your children is not wrong. The one who's at fault here is Mark who raised these two to become a white-eyed wolves.

Matthew and Kai choose not to say anything, they just stayed quietly. Watching the developments.

While Yuki didn't mind the two uninvited people, he just continued to eat.

Ryhs said a lot of good things, Ethan acted that he seemed to be moved by him, the expression on his face softened, he pointed to the available chair next to him, and motioned for them to sit down.

"Let's talk, you have something you want to say to me, right? Then say it now." Ethan said while gently playing Yuki's fingers under the table.

Yuki could see that Ethan was acting, he thinks that he really needs to investigate Ethan's life because there is something fishy about it.

Seeing Ethan finally calmed down, Rysh sighed in relief. He pulled Michael's arm and sat down.

"Michael, please stop making trouble." Rysh whispered.

Michael curled his lips, suppressed his unwillingness and coldly said: "Help me to look for a good project to invest."

It is obvious to ask for help, but Michael's tone and attitude are like calling his own subordinates, without any respect at all.

Is this kid really my lovers child? When they will go back, he will let captain John to clearly investigate.

Seeing him like this, the secret body guards sitting in other chairs acting like a customer were so angry that they wanted to rush out and severely beat Michael.

Who is Mr. Wolford and Mr. Smith? Their status is much more respectable than being a company boss. Even if Michael is the son of Mr. Wolford, he should not treat Mr. Wolford in that  kind of manner especially to Mr. Smith.

How dare he call our boss as a slut, of he was not really the son of Mr. Ethan, he will cut that boy's tongue.

A young special policeman angrily whispers: "Captain, that child is too much. Let's chase him away, his ruining our cp's happy time. Mr. Smith is definitely in a bad mood now."

How could this inexplicable child delay Mr. Wolford and Mr. Smith date time?

Captain John had a cold face, looking at his expression.

To put it bluntly, these people are here to protect Mr. Wolford and Mr Smith, and everything must be based on Mr. Wolford's will. Mr. Wolford did not propose to drive people out, and they could not act rashly.

They have seen the things that Ethan and Yuki have researched, and their worship of them has reached its peak. In their hearts, Ethan and Yuki should always be protected.

But now they're being bullied by Mr. Wolford's own son and they could not do anything to stop it.

Ethan looked at Michael, and saw him became more and more impatience, Ethan smiled and said: "I have been away from the company for a year, and I don't know much about company affairs. If I help you now, it may not work at all."

Michael did not expect that he had been patiently listening for a long time, but he heard such words from Ethan. The expression on his face turned ugly, as if he had received a huge humiliation.

"Since you don't want to help me, you just said it, why bother hanging me on purpose!? Is it so fun!?"

Ryhs's complexion is also not very good, he originally thought that if they would lower their heads, Ethan would come to help, who knew he would be like this now. Is it possible that he still resents them?

Ethan smiled and calmly said: "I don't have the ability to help you now but I recently opened a new company, the product is about to go on the market, I also want to build a few factories to increase its productivity. You know, building your own factories burns more money. If you want you could invest one hundred million yo my company and I will definitely give you forty percent shares right now. Michael you are my son, and I will not cheat you at all. In one year at most, I promise that your shares will immediately double."

Looking at Ethan, Michael sneered and interrupted him: "Even if I have a lot of money, I won't give a single penny to you."

Knowing that Ethan can't be counted on anymore, Michael took Rysh and immediately left. This time Rysh did not stop Michael and obediently left behind him.

[Host those people will surely regret it sooner that they would wish that time could be turned back to this day.] System 005 said to Ethan.

'Well you're definitely right and that's what I wanted to see from those scum.' Ethan said to system 005 while he continued to serve food to Yuki before he continue to eat.