chapter 40

Seeing that Arvin still had a displeased expression on his face, Alex said again: "It does not matter if you want to call him elder brother as long as you could please his husband then you can have a better future. You should act like you're good to Yuki and ask your brother-in-law to let you be one of his shopkeepers. If we can open a business like that in the future then we can have a good life again, like what we have when your grandfather is still alive."

Alex finally still persuaded Arvin. He only thought that Yuki should do everything he will ask, but he forgot how he treated him back then.

The contract of selling a person already broke his relationship with Yuki as his son a long time ago, even if he filed a complaint about filial piety, he will be ignored.

Standing at the entrance of Yuhan mall and seeing the big W logo, looking at the people happily entering, Alex's face was about to burst into laughter, as if this was his own.

"The two of you, please come in."
The guard welcomed the two of them with a smile, Ethan told them to work as a guard in fact in the modern world they're a receptionist. As soon as Alex stepped in, they immediately walked towards the restaurant areas on the fourth floor and went into the meat and vegetables restaurant, he looked around, just waiting to find the owner of this restaurant, and then went to recognize relatives.

But he couldn't recognize which man was the one who bought Yuki back then, and he was very anxious.

"My lord what do you two want to eat? Our signature dishes are all here."

A waiter handed the menu to Alex, and Alex leaned into his ear and asked:  "Is your patriarch here?"

The waiter was taken aback for a moment, then glanced in the direction of the counter, then shook his head and said: "At this time, patriarch should be checking over the new shop. Why are you looking for our patriarch?"

"New shop?" Alex asked.

"Our newly opened shop is a charity open by our patriarch for poor people inside the town."

"Okay, then you serve us two plates of your best-selling dishes first, and I will wait for your patriarch to come back to talk about the rest." Alex happily said, he didn't expect that his son-in-law is really rich that he even opened a shop for poor people which is a waste of money!

To be honest, Yuki has to thank him well, isn't it, if it weren't for him, how would he be so lucky to find a rich husband, right?

Thinking about it this way, Alex became agitated again, with an arrogant expression, as if he was showing great favor to others by being able to come to eat on the most famous meat and vegetables restaurant inside the Yuhan mall.

The waiter took advantage of the time to deliver the dishes and told Anthony that a strange father and son were looking for their patriarch. Anthony glanced in the direction of that table and went out to look for his second brother.

"Someone is looking for me?" Ethan asked.

"Second brother, I think those are not good people." Anthony curled his lips and said, he already knows how to distinguish who is a good and a bad person and now in the best of times, the business of the Yuhan mall is good, the monthly income is high, and his relationship with Ezra is getting closer and closer, now he is just waiting for his parents to find a matchmaker to come to propose marriage.

If some unknown person disturbed his good mood, then he doesn't mind taking them to the official.

"Then let's go and take a look first." Ethan calmly said.

As soon as he entered the door of the meat and vegetables restaurant, Ethan saw Alex sitting there. He didn't know Arvin, but he could remember Alex's face once he saw it.

Now this man doesn't go to Jacob to beg for meat, but instead comes to his shop to eat and drink.

Ethan didn't believe that Alex would be willing to spend money to come here to eat, he must have rushed here after knowing the news that his wife is Yuki and he owns this mall.

The stupid filial piety of this world can restrain those pedantic people, but it can't control him.

Alex had already sold Yuki to the original owner with a contract of sale, so his wife had nothing to do with the Santos family anymore even if Alex was the real father of Yuki.

Although he had already destroyed the contract in his hand, the government has records and he can check it at any time. Even if Alex sued he will be ignored.

Alex just picked up a piece of braised pork and stuffed it into his mouth, when he saw Ethan standing at the door.

Although he didn't recognize Ethan anymore, he guessed a bit from that posture.

Hurriedly put down his spoon, Alex took Arvin and walked towards Ethan, not caring about Arvin's ugly expression.

"Are you my son Yuki's husband? You're really handsome and have a promising life!" Alex wanted to grab Ethan's hand as if they're closed, but Ethan dodged it.

"I'm afraid you have identified the wrong person. We don't know each other. If you come to eat at my restaurant then I will naturally welcome you, but if you cause trouble, then I will immediately bring you to the government." Ethan hated Alex the most. All the hardships his wife Yuki suffered when he was young were all thanks to this man in front of him.

He already knows that this man in front of him was really the real father of his wife but he doesn't deserve to be a father at all, this man let his wife be bullied, he also killed his brother for the sake of inheritance and he even sold a lot of people for the sake of money!

"What are you talking about? I am your wife's biological father, how come you don't know me at all?" Alex's face froze, Ethan's words really made him a little embarrassed.

The corners of Ethan's mouth twitched into sarcasm, and his eyes darkened and coldly said with a deadly momentum: "My wife's father passed away a long time ago. If you want to scum someone, you should think of a better way."

As soon as Ethan finished speaking, Alex's face turned pale from the aura that Ethan exudes and he felt mad.

This man is really different from Jacob, he not only denies him, but also curses at him.

"I really am Yuki's biological father. The one you said died was not his real father." Seeing his father being bullied, Arvin was not happy, and stepped forward to argue with Ethan.

Ethan looked at Arvin, looked straight into his eyes, Arvin's mind flickered, and he flinched a little while avoiding the deadly sight of Ethan.

"A vicious man like you who likes to play people's lives that he could even sell his own son for the sake of a small sum of money, do you even deserve to call yourself my wife's father?"

Alex is not good to anyone, and only the boy in front of him is the one whom Alex wants to protect with his life. It's just a pity that the son he cares about is just a waste.

"Stop talking nonsense!" Arvin said with a blushing face, although his father was not generous, he never killed any, it was because of his father's kindness that those unworthy people could live to this day, if they changed in another family, they would have already died.

"Really? Everyone knows how vicious your father is, in this town." Ethan calmly said then looked at Alex.

Then he added: "My wife's father already died a long time ago. If you want to use the excuse of being his biological father for filial piety, then you found the wrong place. This mall does not do charity but you can go to my Yuhan store inside the town to get free food there everyday."

Ethan felt happy bullying the people who hurt his wife.

"You are a young handsome man but have such a bad personality. How can your business stay for a lifetime when you have such a bad personality." Alex didn't expect that Yuki's husband would be so powerful that he wouldn't show him any respect at all.

Author:(I'm back hahahahahaha well I'm busy to get legendary rank on COD but now that I already reached it, I can finally write the next scene without being distracted.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)