chapter 69

After sending people out, Michael did not care about this matter anymore. He was very confident about  acquiring that company. He believed that no one would refuse the terms he will give to them.

After the secretary came out of Michael's office, he kept complaining in his heart. He also bought one terminal brain.

In his view, it is basically impossible for other mobile phones to surpass it. As long as the quality is guaranteed, the technology industry will definitely be dominated by Yuhan company advanced technology.

With such an advanced technology, how could they let other companies  acquire them?

Although the Cruz company is a behemoth in the business industry, it has not yet reached the point of controlling the entire business economy in this country. President Michael really thinks he is the domineering president who can get other companies in one sentence like in the novel. Huh! He is just dreaming! All the board of directors in the Cruz company said that they shouldn't trust Michael's words before, he isn't like his father at all! Who was a genius!

No matter how many complaints in his heart, he still looks like an elite secretary. After leaving with the information, he began to investigate Yuhan company.

From his investigation Yuhan company has only been established for half a year, with a registered capital of one hundred million, the legal representative is named John Pres, and the company president is Ethan Wolford.

Wait, how could the president of that  company be their former president?

The secretary was stunned. Looking at the information he had investigated on his computer screen, he fell into a strange silence.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door, and the secretary rubbed his eyebrows and got up to open the door.

"What the matter?" The secretary asked, and a strong male voice came in from outside the door.

"Sir, it's your parcel."

The secretary did not suspect and opened the door. Before he could see who was outside, the secretary was pressed down by burley men.

Secretary: "What the! Who are you!?"

"This is delta, the suspect has been controlled! I repeat the suspect has been controlled! You can immediately conduct a whole house search!"

The secretary who was crushed on the ground like an ant struggled to raise his head, and immediately saw a pair of black military boots passing in front of him.

Oh, no, wait a minute! Did he make any mistakes!? What's the matter with these people!? What mistake did he do!?

The secretary was completely dumbfounded. After being searched, he was taken away by a group of soldiers with guns.

He did nothing wrong! Why would they arrest him!?

On the other side, Michael waited for his secretary's information, his secretary hasn't come to work for three days.

Michael was very angry and he immediately fired that secretary, and then sent his new secretary to look up information about Yuhan company.

Then his new secretary also didn't go to work for three days. Is all the secretary he hired so irresponsible?

When Michael was about to send his third secretary out, an email was sent to Michael, and Michael who was in pajamas with a shocked face, was taken to PNSA base for Interrogation.

"Mr. Michael Cruz, why are you investigating Yuhan company!? What is your purpose!? Tell me honestly!" Captain John subordinate said in a domineering tone.