chapter 71

Before the war broke out in Ukraine, there was no warning coming from their government even though the Russian government already gave them notice about it so their people don't know about it. The people who stayed in Ukraine did not receive any evacuation notice. When a missile fell on the center of the Kiev city it immediately exploded only then did the people know that a war had started.

The capital was bombarded by missiles. The prosperous capital city of Ukraine was turned into ruins in just a day. The surviving people frantically fled, wanting to leave this hellish place.

Angelo Dawkins is only eighteen years old this year. He traveled to Ukraine country with his twin elder brother for a math competition. When the missile exploded, they were lucky that they were still far from the capital where the president of Ukraine residents. The two brothers hugged each other and shivered. After the missile outside ended, the two brothers hide inside a small store.

They can see outside that it was already in a mess by looking at the window.

All the tall buildings that could be seen far away from the capital had already collapsed. The two brothers watched the survivors crying and fleeing on those messy streets outside. They saw the people of Ukraine killing each other. The armed Ukraine soldiers confronted those who fled.

They're lucky that they got away from it but some of the survivors were injured by the stray bullets between the clash of Russian and Ukraine, blood was splashing everywhere and those who were shot fell one after another.

Where did they have seen such a scene? The two brothers were so scared that they stepped back a few steps, their bodies pressed tightly against the sturdy desk and they were afraid to move.

"Brother I am afraid to go out..."

Angelo Dawkins was afraid of being discovered, so he didn't dare to cry. He clung into his brother Mike Dawkins arms and said.

At this time, Mike is also afraid but he is the older one, knowing that being afraid can't do anything to save them, he appeases his younger brother and hid themselves in the corner under the table, hurriedly called for help in the emergency call of his terminal brain.

Angelo watched Mike's movements and timidly asked: "Brother, what are you doing?"

"I am contacting our countries embassy now. If something like this happened, our country will definitely send someone to pick us up."

Angelo was completely panicked. He didn't know what to do next, so he pinned all his hopes on his older brother.

"Ace, please call the Philippines embassy."

[Right away master!] Ace immediately said in his robotics voice.

Ace immediately dialed out. However, at this time, the Philippines embassy is already ruined, and the call could not be made at all.

Ace tried many times, but couldn't make a call. The two brothers faces became paler and paler, and their hands were shaking.

Angelo has been frightened, and his body is close to Mike.

"The country will definitely pick us up. There is an embassy located at the capital city of Ukraine. Let's go to the embassy."

Ukraine is already in chaos. They must rush to the embassy as soon as possible. The longer they delay, the more dangerous it is. They will never shoot them, but they will be prisoners.

"We need to leave."

Mike abandoned all of his luggage, only carrying his credit card and some money they have. He pulled his brother Angelo to finally go outside.