chapter 64

After listening to what captain John said, Ethan nodded and went into his laboratory again to continue on his research before going to visit his wife.

"Captain, why did Mr. Wolford wanted to block Rysh's to enter in the Entertainment industry?"

After hearing what his subordinate  said, John glared at him and angrily said: "Mr. Wolford is just protecting him. The entertainment industry is full of dirty waters. Mr. Wolford wants him to study hard instead of entering such a middy field. He is doing it to protect him."

A year has passed after joining the PNSA, Ethan has developed many new technologies. Each technology is far beyond the current level of technology. Ethan and Yuki were respected by everyone.

As long as the request is not in violation of laws and regulations, the government will agree to it.

It's just to keep Ryhs out of the entertainment industry, it's not a big deal.

Yuki and Ethan's relationship was known to everyone and they're all happy and supportive about it except to Yuki's older brother but later on he also agreed.

Ethan inside his laboratory room concentrates on making the final adjustments to his invention. As long as this part of the core is completed, the rest can be handled by other researchers while he and his wife will finally be able to go out and have a date again.

[Host your plan was really successful. Rysh can never enter the entertainment industry again, that bicth was so angry right now and he was in Michael's acting like he was wronged!] System 005 happily said while flying above Ethan's head with his kids' form.

"Well he deserves it. The original owner treated him as his real son but what he didn't know, he raised a white eyed wolf." Ethan calmly said while happily finishing his work.

He and his wife have been isolated for a year, and it is time for them to go out and walk around.

..............................

In a blink of an eye, it was summer vacation. Matthew packed his luggage and finally rode on a plane to go home.

Matthew's school was located in Cebu and his home was in Manila so he needs to ride a plane to go home.

It was very late in the middle of the night. A sneaky figure came out walking side by side to the people who was sleeping. The thief silently walked and after a while, he stole a watch.

The harvest tonight is really good. Sure enough, people who sit in the first class are richer than those in economics class. After a while, the things he stole were not cheap. If you resell it, he can definitely get a lot of money.

The people in the first class soundly slept and the man was more courageous, and his hand movements were much faster. After a while, he reached the last part.

The next morning after the plane lands, he immediately gets out, the man looks down at the watch he had just stole and he was taken aback.

This! Why doesn't it have an hour hand and minute hand!? Is this really a watch!?

Thinking about this, the man's finger accidentally touched the glass of the watch.

A blue figure suddenly appeared. The blue figure opened his eyes and looked at the man. When he found that the man in front of him was different, the little blue figure opened his mouth and shouted.

"This man is a thief! Help me! Help me! Master where are you!" The harsh scream broke out, and the man subconsciously wanted to throw away the strange watch just now, but the watch became a handcuffs and luck on his wrist.

"Master help me! I got stolen!" The sharp baby cry shocked all the passengers in the plane who were getting out, and the flight attendants and guard rushed over, grabbing the man who wanted to escape.

The man was quickly caught by the guard. The flight attendant found a watches and wallets of different colors and sizes in his Jacket.

With so much evidence here, this man is undoubtedly a thief.

After the man was controlled, the sharp voice disappeared. After hearing the movement here, Everyone gathered.

"Hey, that's my wallet!"

"That's my watch!"

After hearing the noise in that area, Matthew went there to look, wanting to see what happened.

The guard has caught the thief, and the stolen watch and wallets have also been returned to their owner. The thief will also be sent to the police station.

After taking back the lost things, the people who gathered didn't left.

"By the way, who screamed just now? That voice is so loud. Could it be the watch?"

"Are you crazy, if your watch is stolen,
will it ask for help, can our watch be taken by that thief?"

Everyone can't guess what's going on, so they turned their eyes to the guard  and the flight attendant. They were the two who caught the thief just now. They should know who shouted.

However, the expressions on the faces of the guard and flight attendants were a bit weird. Their eyes fell on the thief's wrist. After hesitating for a while, they said: "The call is really from that watch who looked like a handcuffs now."

In fact, they really doubt whether the thing that clasps the thief's wrist is a watch. It looks a bit like it, does watches now have this function?

"Ahhh, that's my phone, you stole my phone!"

"Your phone? But it looks like a watch?" Some passersby said.

Just when the big guys were in a state of confusion, a cute teenage boy ran over, he saw his phone on the thief's wrist at a glance, and screamed, he removed his phone and put it on his wrist.

"You dare to steal my phone, I will beat you to death!"

The cute handsome boy was definitely a teenager. A cute handsome boy who looks soft on the outside but has a ruthless temper, after taking back his mobile phone who looks like a watch, he jumped up and punched the thief a few times in the face.

It is obviously a very serious picture, but the appearance of the little boy jumping up and beating someone is really cool, and the onlookers couldn't help laughing after seeing this scene.

After seeing this scene, Matthew was slightly stunned, and a smile appeared on his face, his baby was really so cute.

Actually, his boyfriend is much shorter than the thief but he jumped up and beat him just to reach its face. After punching a few times, his baby was not looking at the thief, he took out his handkerchief then wiped his watch carefully and gently asked.

"Are you okay?"

"Master, I'm fine." And a little blue person appeared on the watch screen.

After seeing his owner, the little blue figure cutely said.

When this little figure appeared, everyone around was shocked.

What is this stuff? And its voice, although the voice has changed, everyone can hear it. This voice is exactly the same as voice that shouted.

No, wait a minute, the warning sound just now was actually made by a watch? No, the boy said it was a phone, wait is this thing really a phone? Isn't this something that can only be found in sci-fi movies?

If they didn't see it with their own eyes, everyone would think that it was made by green screen. Everyone rubbed their eyes in disbelief, but the blue virtual figure was still floating and acting cute.

Is this really real!? Because they were  so shocked, everyone around was so speechless.