chapter 36

But Allan said that the Santos family also wanted to sell him, but Yuki did not believe it.

Although his uncle said he favored his son more than his twin, Allan was still his biological son after all.

It’s all right for him to sell his nephew and illegitimate son's but how could he be willing to sell his legitimate  son?

No matter how poor the Santos family is, they should not be so poor that his uncle must sell Allan to survive.

Seeing that Yuki was still deep in thought, Elias reminded him: "My lord, I don't think you can trust the words of Mr. Santos at all."

"Why do you say that?"

"As soon as he came, he cried to you that he was about to be sold by his father, as if he was wronged. But look at what he is wearing, it is made of silk, even you my lord, you are not willing to use your new clothes made of silk and cotton. But he was wearing new silk clothes! Is that the looks of a miserable at all?" Elias remembers that when he first came, the patriarchs bought a lot of silk and cotton clothes for their lord, and their lord felt distressed for a long time.

So as soon as Allan came, Elias noticed how good the clothes were.

Yuki was taken aback, but he just realized it.

In the past when Allan was in Santos Mansion, he would eat well and dress well, so Yuki felt used to it and ignored this point.

Smiling and pinching Elias's cute baby face, Yuki gently said: "You're really a smart kid."

Elias blushed from being praised by his lord, came behind Yuki and said: "My lord, you have a kind heart, even if you are so kind to those who have hurt you before. But seeing that 'twin'  coming to you and telling lies to you my lord, he must have ulterior motives to do it, you should be more on guarded."

The lord is the benefactor of him and his brother who was also a twin, for him Yuki and Ethan are like their parents now. Even if he risked his life, he would never let people bully his own lord.

Yuki thought over what Allan had said since he came here, only to realize that something was wrong.

"Elias, please go to the new shop and find my husband, and tell him that I have something important to say to him." Yuki said, he looks angry now.

Elias responded, not daring to delay for a moment, and immediately went out to find Ethan.

When Ethan heard that his wife was calling him, he immediately hurried back, Yuki was still sitting in their back yard.

He also asked about it from Elias, but Allan didn't do anything, why is his wife look unhappy?

Elias retreated tactfully, leaving only Ethan and Yuki in the yard.

"Wife, why did you call me?" Ethan sat beside Yuki, took his hand and asked.

Yuki pursed his lips, raised his eyes to look at Ethan, there was an incomprehensible light in his eyes.

"Do you know Allan?"

Yuki's tone is a bit wrong, it looks jealous, and it seems to be blaming Ethan for not telling him earlier.

Ethan was startled, and then explained with a smile while he lifted Yuki to sit on his lap: "I don't know him, but I've met him twice at his future fiancee's shop."

Yuki is soft-tempered, but he is an extremely jealous type of person.

If Ethan dared to say that he knew about Allan before but hadn't told him yet, Yuki might get angry with him.