chapter 18

It seems that this soap is really useful. Although they don't know this handsome young man, they definitely believe in John. After all John's family has been selling meat in this town for two generations and they are famous for it.

"Gerald go get another basin of clean water."

After washing the dirty clothes it turned white.

If he hadn't agreed to wash it with this soap today, he would have almost forgotten the original color of his clothes because it is hard to wash, he just chose to throw it but now he doesn't need to throw his clothes.

"It's really clean!" Someone exclaimed and some people stepped forward to touch the washed clothes, which smelled like the fragrance of nature.

"Brother I want two pieces of soap."
Jacob took his wet clothes that Ethan handed over, took out twenty pieces of copper coins from his purse hanging at his waist and handed them over.

"As promised these two pieces of soap should be given to my brother for free." Ethan said while handing the two pieces of bar soap at Jacob while not accepting the money.

Jacob still stuffed twenty copper coins into Ethan's hand, he was not short of money at all.

"You're doing a small business. You still should take my money."

After Jacob finished speaking, he didn't wait for Ethan's reply, he raised his hand to get the soap in Ethan hand then immediately left with his wet clothes.

With Jacob making a good start ahead all the more than one hundred pieces of soap that Ethan brought today were all sold out and they earned one thousand copper coins.

[Ding! Congratulations host for selling the first useful soap in this era! For your reward you will be given one spin to the system wheel and in addition you will get a reward for 2,000 points and 100,000 credits! You will only receive 75,000 credits because I subtracted again my 25% from it!] System 005 happily said.

Ethan was always amused by system 005 action when it comes to money.

.............................

On the way back, Antony excitedly said to Ethan, judging from this posture, this business will still develop very well in the future and they will earn a lot of money without working dangerously for this upcoming winter season.

"Second brother, let's prepare more bars of soap tomorrow!"

Ethan shook his head and gently said: "Don't worry we will sell another batch after the people who bought our soap use it, for now let's wait for the past two days before we go back to sell it again. "

"Second brother is right so we should rest for the past two days." Richard calmly said.

These days, getting up early every day and selling soap from door to door, they are really exhausted and need some rest.

"Well let's all go back first and rest for the next two days then we will go to the town to set up a stall the day after tomorrow!"

Ethan weighed the copper coins in his hand.

He needs to increase the price of the soap otherwise he always sells at a loss like this and he needs to earn the cost of the ingredients and to also earn a profit from it.

Ethan is going to earn a lot of money to buy a big house for Yuki, he doesn't want his wife to live in a small village all the time.

Besides there are a lot of people who like to gossip in their village and people often mention that his wife was a slave bought by him and Yuki surely must feel uncomfortable from hearing their words.

When they returned to the village, it was already dark again. They said goodbye to each other and went back to their homes.

.........................

"Wife I'm back!" Ethan's voice suddenly came from outside the house, a look of joy flashed across Yuki's eyes and he hurriedly got up to put on his shoes.

"Husband you're back!" Yuki happily said in a loud voice.

Just picked up the shoes, Ethan strode in, just bumped into Yuki who was about to rush out to welcome him.

Under the dim candlelight, a pair of  eyes crashed into Ethan's heart.

The anticipation and joy in Yuki's eyes could not be faked, he wished they could all be written on his face.

In the past few days, he was busy selling soap outside so he didn't spend much time with his wife.

"It's dark at night so you should always be careful." Ethan gently said and forced himself to calm down facing his beautiful wife.

"Husband~" Yuki called out again but luckily it was dark and he couldn't see the blush on his face clearly.

Ethan supported Yuki to sit back on the kang bed and reluctantly let go.

Looking at the pouch tightly held in Yuki's hand, he couldn't help asking: "Is this what my wife wants to give to me?"

It was only then that Yuki remembered why he was so anxious to see his husband just now and quickly handed the pouch to Ethan.

Yuki lowered his eyes shyly and gently said: "Husband you always went out to sell soap during this time and I couldn't help you at all so I wanted to embroider a pouch and give it to you so that you could put the money coins inside this hanging pouch."

"Thank you wife, I like it very much."
Ethan lovingly touched the hanging pouch, his eyes were filled with joy.

"Will you go to town tomorrow again?"

"We won't be going for two days so what do you want to eat? Let me cook it tomorrow."

"Then can you cook me some delicious food tomorrow again!" Yuki's voice was obviously more happier now.

"Okay I can cook whatever you want to eat." Ethan's words made Yuki's ears blush again and he was too shy to look up at him.

Biting his lip secretly, Yuki's whole body was filled with happiness.

Looking at his wife in his arms and the big kang bed behind him, Ethan more and more wanted to have a wedding earlier and directly become a real couple with his wife.

You know when he slept in the guest room every night, he also felt uncomfortable and lonely.

In fact Ethan knew in his heart that if he said he wanted to move to the main room to live with Yuki, his wife would definitely not refuse him but as a man who came from a modern world he still needs to give his wife a proper wedding ceremony to let everyone know that he is Ethan Wolford's wife not a bought slave.

Author(Hello everyone!。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)