chapter 74

Author: (Warning mature content ahead! Please proceed with caution. Hehehehehe don't blame me for reminding you.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

************

The next day.......

The alarm clock by the side of
Ethan's bed beeped loudly. He
turned sideways and reached out his arm to silence it. His eyes fluttered open slowly as the early morning light peeked through his curtains, the sounds of the birds chirping outside waking up with him.

Yesterday they did it again at night until Yuki passed out from exhaustion.

He rose from his bed, causing the quilt to slip off his chest, revealing a naked torso that showcased his muscular shredded body, showing his eighth pack abs.

He walked over to the window and moved the curtain aside, letting in a ray of sunshine that made him squint
slightly.

"Old man, good morning~" The lovely sweet voice of his wife called out from behind him.

Ethan turned around to see him
sitting up on the bed, covering his naked body with a thin layer of silk.

He looked so radiant this morning, his hair fell perfectly in place, framing his face beautifully.

Ethan smiled at him and walked
back over to the bed where Yuki's lay.

Yuki's eyes widened at the sight of
Ethan's handsome muscular body. He
couldn't maintain eye contact as Ethan's big and a hard cock kept distracting him.

Yuki wanted to touch it, caress it, teased it, or maybe even suck it.

"Are you okay?" The question broke
Yuki's train of thought.

Yuki nodded vigorously before quickly moving his gaze away from Ethan's hard cock.

Ethan chuckled at his reaction
before gently caressing Yuki's cheek.

"Well it's still early, you should go back to sleep first while I will prepare our breakfast."

As Ethan was about to go and head
to the bathroom, Yuki stopped him by holding his arms.

Ethan looked back and saw a
reddened cheek and shy smile forming on his wife's lips.

Yuki's hands were slightly trembling.

"Ahem, Do you want me to help you with that?" Yuki teasingly said while he looked at Ethan's erected cock.

He knows that it's normal for them as a man, every morning to get an erected cock but it's just that he can't stop himself from looking at it and to tease his husband.

Ethan tilted his head to the side
before looking down at his cock and saw that it was erect due to natural
phenomena.

"You weren't still satisfied?" Ethan teasingly asked.

"What? Of course not!" Yuki stuttered, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"l just want you to let you feel comfortable... " Yuki gently
placed his hand around Ethan's hard cock before starting to rub it slowly and sensually.

Ethan's breath hitched, feeling
aroused.

"I promised it be quick..." Yuki promised as he leaned forward licking his lips.

A slimy liquid flowed out from Ethan glans.

"You're really such a naughty wife...." Ethan moaned as Yuki's warm breath tickled his cock's head.

Then Yuki started licking around the head of his dick. It felt really good; the warm saliva coating his tip, Yuki's tongue working overtime to make his entire cock feel wetter.