chapter 113

The restaurant on the Independence state is built in a futuristic building and the food from all the planets can be found here. All the members of the second squad are gathered inside the restaurant and in the center of the crowd, Rowan is silent sitting with them.

"What's wrong?" The Alpha beside him said seeing the person he has feelings was sad.

Rowan looked up at him and just shook his head.

"What happened?" A handsome alpha with Blue hair asked.

"Captain someone bullied our sweetie pie."

The person who came is the captain of the second squad named Michael.

Michael sat down beside Carlo and gently said: "Rowan don't worry. My squad will always be on your side so if you need help you can always ask us."

As if he was comforted by his words, Rowan began to talk about the experience he had just had in the meeting room a while ago. At the end, he said with years: "Did I do something wrong? Especially now I angered lieutenant Colonel Ethan so will he hate me more?"

"Our sweetie pie is so cute and beautiful, how can someone dislike you? lieutenant colonel Wolford is just really that, he was strict to everyone but he held no grudges. Do you know last time he even......"

Michael, who knows his own subordinates, used his eyes to stop him from talking and then continued to gently appease Rowan: "Rowan, you are good at everything, as long as you work hard, you will be recognized by everyone so stop being sad, okay?"

"But..... but what if he doesn't let me go on any missions?"

"Our spaceship was led by our Commander and Ethan has no right to decide in anything especially against you." He gently said then he added: "Commander Kenji was close to you and do you know before, I have never seen him personally bring newcomers to do a high risk task."

"Really? But Akira will probably think that I am clumsy....." Rowan embarrassedly lowered his head and hid his shy appearance.

Michael smiled and patted Rowan's back: "In order to live up to the commander's expectations of you, you have to do a good job on your upcoming missions."

Rowan's sad appearance finally became happy so after that he said his goodbyes and went back to his room.

...............................

Desert planet is not a livable planet, it has hot weather and the whole planet is basically a desert.

There are no valuable minerals on it and even space storms will always break out from time to time.

Any normal human, has no interest in  such a place so it becomes a paradise for criminals.

The desert planet has a main capital called Desert city the main industry in the desert city is selling everything that is prohibited by the Human alliance can be found there.

The most famous and dangerous star bandit is the founder of all that auction house located in Dessert City.

The action started until it finally came to the finale. In a warm atmosphere, the host who was holding a box directly pressed something then a beautiful guitar appeared out of nowhere in front of everyone and said: "This guitar was created by the hero of the past humanity named Ethan Wolford as a gift for his wife named Yuki Smith." Then he added: "Until now this guitar was still alive even though decades has passed since the 20th century."

The front of the guitar has a vintage design with a quote of "Our souls entwined forever." The guitar was so beautiful that even after it was shown, no one had yet to take a bid.