chapter 85

Ethan said people but his words were all referring to all the journalists, reporters and the masses watching the live broadcast who defended those monsters.

No one could ever tell what lingers in the minds of those monsters. Many a great paedophile predator possessed the talent to mask their depraved nature.

Yet no matter how nice they seemed to people around them, no matter how good these people were in their jobs, and no matter how good a facade they have so skillfully maintained in the presence of their family and the people around them, all those qualities would not matter the moment these people were left alone with a child.

Yet if these people were to be granted leniency because of their positions or their jobs or their social standing, or worse, they were given the chance to outright deny the atrocities they had done, what would it mean to the children whom they have hurt?! Would it be fair if compared to the devastation they suffered from them?!

Since the public discovered the omniscience of the S-bot, more than thousands of paedophile people have been arrested and that meant that more than thousands of children have been saved before irreversible damage was done to them in just a month.

Knowing that the proof is in front of everyone, Ethan decided to replay the recordings the S-bot mainframe had kept prior to the arrests.

They want to argue on behalf of these lustful monster? They criticize how the people’s rights of privacy have been wantonly invaded? Then these people should see with their own eyes what the S- bot has been fighting to prevent what worse could happen to the children.

The holographic monitor display showed a little girl with a blurred face being approached by her own uncle who was a male beta and also got a blurry face. He got closer and stripped off her jacket before trying to remove her undercoat.

Inside a bedroom, a male alpha only in his underwear had a little boy barely the age of five sat on his private parts while he tried to shove himself upwards into his with a lustful look on his face but were immediately stopped by S- bot.

Inside the school, a male alpha wearing a doctor's coat whose private parts were being seen was trying to get closer into a sleeping girl who was ill on the bed.

In an office, a female alpha suddenly locked the door, and instead of tutoring a small boy in his schoolwork, she wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him closer into him and tried to put her hand inside the private parts of the small boy.

In a village, a male beta in the uniform of a soldier stripped off the pants of a little girl while trying to put her arm on the girls private parts but were immediately stopped by S-bot.

In a little boy’s bedroom, a young home tutor reached into his clothes to feel his chest.

The holographic monitor and the actual audio recording of the incidents by the S- bot mainframe depicted what really happened with the lustful voice of those pedophiles, bringing everyone present in the hall down into a rabbit hole and saw the monstrosity of paedophiles.

The reporters, journalists and the people watching the live broadcast remembered the many news articles and comments condemning S- bot and their foreheads were full of cold sweat.

Who would have known such savage things were covered if not for these recordings? Who would have known when and where did such unspeakable horrors take place? Perhaps even the victims were nowhere near aware of what was going on in them because they're still children who lack knowledge about the world.

The holographic display showed only the short videos of what happened but no one could dispute what really took place.

Any children present might not understand what was going on in them but ask any adult. They would instantly pick up the nefarious and malicious intent displayed by the adults in the video.

No sane adult would dare commit such revolting acts against any child and do that practically strip these beings the right to be called and regarded as humans. They were worse than beasts.

The reporters all of whom had been waiting for their chance to rebukes Ethan's for his seemingly overbearing words all fell silent. They no longer found anything to doubt him, for they were too shocked and appalled by what they had just seen, which no amount of words could ever hope to deny.

A child’s perception of the world is a gentle and innocent one. No child could ever imagine how cruel the world is and they could never comprehend the damage and devastation that adults with malicious intent could do to them.

Little do they realize that such damages could haunt them for an entire lifetime.

Such traumatic wounds never heal and they would follow the children up to adulthood, where they could still be spending time to nurse these wounds.

Some children might end up worse, harrowing agony could distort their minds and in turn, mangle their minds enough to change them into the very same monsters which had caused their suffering in the first place.

But could these children be found guilty? They did no wrong, if anyone was to blame, it was the monsters who had hurt them.

So what hell would these children find themselves inside, if S- bot did not detect the heinous acts of such  monsters, or if S- bot and the cops failed to arrive on time? What sort of and how much damage would they suffer? And would these children be given as their own playthings for their lustfulness?

To allow them forgiveness and absolution would be to condone such wickedness and encourage these monster, for remorse would only be the last thing they intend to seek. In fact, they would want more.

They always do the same thing on what they did to other children before just because they always get away from the crimes that they committed.

Author: (Well sad to say all around the world a lot of children got victimized on raped and being molested without knowing what really happened to them so those people who did it to them can always get away from the disgusting crime they committed.

I don't know why I added this kind of scene, maybe because what I always see on social media like in YT, FB and tiktok news about children getting molested and raped.

I just want to open our world view that our world was really not such a perfect place because a lot of disgusting acts every year were committed without our knowledge. That's all thanks for reading.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)