chapter 87

Ethan's explanation was perfect and foolproof, but there were still people who stubbornly insisted on finding loopholes.

"Sir if S-bot were so powerful, then why is it inexpensive?"

"As we all know our country where renown as one of the biggest country who got a lot of corrupt government officials and we are the most lacking in advance technology. Our own people also like to betrayed each other for their own greediness and it's a sickness of Filipino people since world war two that even our own heroes betrayed each other for their own greed, right? But we should just forget the disgusting things of our ancestors and instead continue to help each other instead of bringing down each other. If you want a greater country then you should all stop acting like a young children fighting for a candy." Ethan said while he was tapping something on his terminal brain then a new projection appeared showing the data cost of creating an S-bot: "The cost of producing this technology is indeed very high, but the reason why we are selling it for such a cheap price is because the government and the president itself has subsidized it by their own salary and money. Now we can see that our own government is changing and they're doing their job now for our country's greater cause so please everyone spread peace and unity to each other for our country to get united! It's also because of the help of the masses paying your taxes without it S-bot would never be known so everyone let me all say my thanks to all of you."

Ethan sincerely began to slightly bow down his head towards the masses watching the live broadcast.

All the people watching the live broadcast felt touched by Ethan's action and words they began to open their views for a greater future of their country.

Government subsidy?! How can it be when our own country were still in the middle of recovering from the corruption of the former government officials?! The Philippines were the most renowned country in the whole world who got a lot of corrupt government officials even small officials like mayor or even a Barangay captain are also corrupt but now it all changed without the entire masses knowing it!

What they didn't know is that Ethan and Yuki subsidize it the most by their own salary and money to create an S-bot for a better world for the next generation to come.

Ethan did not bother wasting his energy on some insignificant figure like the media. After saying and explaining all that was needed, he simply turned and left, giving the reporters no chance to interview him further.

These reporters wanted to stop Ethan from leaving, but who knew that Ethan's departure would be accompanied by a row of men dressed in black uniforms. The men appeared out of nowhere and blocked their route.

The reporters were all speechless: "....."

When Ethan was still the CEO of the Cruz company, he was very friendly to the public.

How did he become the tyrannical and aloof president of the Yuhan company now? Moreover, just where did he find these many bodyguards dressed in black? Their imposing manner really doesn't suit that of a bodyguard at all they look like war veterans who faced a lot of war.

Even though they were unsuccessful in interviewing Ethan, the data that they got from this press conference was enough to make various groundbreaking news. So top searches is all about Yuhan company regarding the S-bot.

They reported that S-bot was a collaboration of efforts between the Yuhan company and the Philippine government. The technology used to develop Mecha and S-bot are alike.

It was also clearly stated, that if calculated, the cost of manufacturing S-bot technology is above its market price that now one could ever afford it except billionaires. But because of the Philippine government's intent on protecting minors, they contributed a large sum of money, allowing ordinary folks to purchase it.

The government also Y-Tube account also posted online about the benefits of S-bot. Naturally, the government's opinion was more reliable, as compared to those online comments.

Since the government has already declared their stand on the benefits of S-bot, then there shouldn't be a problem. With their backing, what's there to be afraid of?

A shocking number of S-bot sales were amassed in a short span of time in the Philippines and specially again in other small countries. A complete 180-degree turn from the mess that resulted from the dubious comments online.

This protective system fascinated countless individuals that even childless and single people bought its watches.

In this world, both children, male/female omega and beta male/female were considered vulnerable, in need of help, and protection. When faced with a lustful individual, it's difficult
for powerless people to save themselves especially the minors.

S-bot protective system could save them in times of need. It allowed them to escape from the evil clutches of predators.

Despite what one may expect, once the hidden security system of S-bot was promoted, it became increasingly popular.

Following the success of S-bot, other companies in the electronic industry became distraught.

It's fine if S-bot sells well to kids, but why is it also attractive to other groups of people? Their sales can't even compare to S-bot. Isn't this forcing their companies to declare bankruptcy?

Almost all of the other domestic firms in the industry were being driven out by the innovation of the S-bot. The surviving few barely scraped by.

It won't be long before they meet their businesses end.

Unfortunately for them, Yuhan company has the government's backing. These companies who used to pay online naval forces to spread rumours, cause trouble, and ruin Yuhan company's reputation received warnings from the higher-ups.

How can they even dare to do anything against Yuhan company, now? Oppose the government? Are they tired of living in this world?

As they were unable to hold on any longer, the remaining electronic companies thought about giving up and changing careers. In a timely manner, Yuhan company took the initiative to contact them.

Ethan expressed his willingness to have partnership with them.

Yuhan company is actually willing to acquire their company? They immediately agreed by negotiating a good price no matter how lost they will get at least they still got something instead of declaring bankruptcy.

With acquiring those company Ethan didn't intend to manage it but he will still check all the management of those company worth staying to manage it then he would assigned someone who could be trusted to manage it.

Ethan's technology naturally exceeded the standard of the modern day. This adversely affected the domestic businesses in other countries. Not only did their technology fall short, the price and cost of producing their technology also lagged behind.