chapter 31

This was the first time someone was willing to give up such a good opportunity for others, but anyone with eyes can tell that the master of this family is definitely a good person. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Not only did everyone secretly regret it, but Ethan didn't think so.

This child values love and righteousness, he will definitely think of his wife's goodness and serve them faithfully.

Behind him was an older twin boy that has a mole at the center of his eyebrows, his eyes were red with anger. His eyes were exactly the same as those of his younger brother, making it clear that he was a very capable elder brother and he doesn't need to be saved as long as his younger brother can get out of her safely.

If it wasn't for fear of getting his younger brother beaten, he would have rushed up and scolded that brat severely.

Seeing Yuki standing there in a daze, the slave trader thought that this brat ruined his business, so he wanted to whip him again.

Ethan stepped forward, blocking the child and Yuki behind him.

"This child isn't not a prisoner so you  don't need to whip him for a punishment. Although we didn't plan to buy two servants back when we came here, now my wife changed his mind, I will buy the two of them."

When the slave trader heard it, he immediately smiled.

"Since my Lord wants them all, I will not raise their prices. For adults they are all sold for thirty taels but the children it will be counted as twenty taels for you. The total of two people is forty taels, what do you think?"

The slave trader grinned, only hoping that Ethan would quickly nod and lead him away, so that he would be able to skip their meal at noon.

Ethan didn't nod directly, but said with a smile: "You're a straightforward person, so I also won't bargain much. Give it to me for  thirty taels. If you agree? I can pay now."

Seeing that the slave trader was still a little hesitant and gritted his teeth. Although he sold it less, at least he already sold two people.

"OK, deal." As soon as the slave trader finished speaking, the two brothers kowtowed to Yuki and Ethan.

"These children are well-behaved, you two can rest assured." The slave trader also became happy when he saw this. He just likes to be sensible, so as to show that he is good at training slave.

Yuki stepped forward to help the child remove the chain on their leg with the key given by the slave trader, not feeling dirty at all.

The two brothers stood behind Yuki nervously.

"Wife just waits for me for a while, I'll see if I can buy two more suitable men to go back and work in one of our restaurant."

"Okay." Yuki also knows how to settle accounts. If his husband plans to do business for a long time, it is much more cost-effective to buy someone back than to hire someone.

"My lord…" The child behind Ethan whispered in fear, Yuki looked at him with a smile, the child quickly lowered his eyes and summoned up the courage to whisper in Yuki's ear, "If the master and master want to buy a helper, this slave know that there are two official slaves who were sold from the capital city. It is said that they used to be cooks in the mansion of a noble family but after the family got punished by the royal family, they were sold here..."

Because Yuki was kind to him, he wanted to help them, even if it was worth the beating.

Ethan also heard the child's words clearly, and couldn't help laughing: "You're a clever one, and it's not in vain that my wife wants to buy you."

The child didn't expect that he was so rude to eavesdrop on the master's words. Not only was he not beaten, but the master even praised him.

So under the secret guidance of the child, Ethan spent another sixty tael coins to buy two chief.

"How do you know their backgrounds?" On the way back, Yuki curiously asked the children beside him.

"Although the life of slaves is not as good as that of animals, everyone will talk at night when there is nothing to do. I secretly heard the two of them talk about it my lord."

"Kid if these two people are really as you said, then you have made a great contribution, and I will reward you with fried chicken when we go back." Ethan said to him, like coaxing a child, making everyone laugh out loud.

"Then I have to thank this brother, my brother and I indeed know how to cook."

The two men behind thanked the child that they were able to get out of the place of suffering thanks to the child's words.

It was only later that Ethan found out that these two people were actually cooks in one of the Prince's before, and because of treason the princes were executed and his entire family was sent out and can never come back inside the capital while the slave was sent out to the slave trader again.

After the four of them were taken back, they washed up, changed into new clothes, and ate a full meal before Ethan and Yuki called them together.

"From now on, the two of you will follow my wife and take good care of him. Me and my wife, won't treat you badly. Anyways do you have names?"

Ethan asked the two boys.

"My name is Elias and my brother's name is Ezra, my lord." Said by Elias the youngest of the two.

The younger child said that if there were not too many children in their family to support him, his father would not have sold him and his brother, just to exchange some rice for their older brothers.

Yuki was lucky enough to meet his husband back then, and now Elias and Erza met him again, presumably it was all arranged by God.

Be kind to others and they would also be kind to you that's what his parents taught him the most before they pass away.

"The two of you will help in the restaurant from now on. What you will do will be discussed later."

After a brief explanation, Yuki took Elias and Erza to the backyard and arranged for them to live on one of the guest room.

And Ethan took the two cooks to the room next to Anthony.

"You guys take a rest today, and we will talk about everything tomorrow morning."

After Ethan finished speaking, the two men bowed and said: "Thank you, thank you for saving us."

Author: (Sorry for the late update。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)