chapter 53

Everyone thought that Ethan's demonstration was over, but at this moment, he walked to the audience area and stood in front one of the audience with a dog and said: "Ma'am, can I borrow your dog for a moment?."

The old omega woman who was being asked was dumb by Ethan's handsome appearance so she immediately nodded without knowing what Ethan really said.

Ethan took the dog then walked towards Asher and Goliath sides.

"As I said, Asher is a war machine robot but he could also protect and its main function is self-defense for it's host."

"Asher, activate the self-defense system."

Along with Ethan's voice, Asher made the Goliath a faint clicking sound, and its body opened completely, swallowing the dog in Ethan hands, and then the body was closed and turned back.

Everyone who saw this scene was dumbfounded, and there was no sound only the lady who finally realized what happened kept shouting about his dog.

Then a mechanic child voice came out of the mouth of Goliath.

[Self-defense system is activated, the host can use the flight system and the weapon system, do you wish to escape? Or to fight?]

"If the host does not want to escape, he can choose to face the enemy head-on without any trouble. Goliath with a system like Asher you can withstand the impact of an aircraft missile running at high speed towards you. However, because the Goliath is too powerful, it is not recommended to take the initiative to attack, otherwise there will be casualties all over the area."

After recovering from the initial shock, everyone was skeptical about what Ethan said. But how can the human body be able to withstand a speed much faster than an aircraft?

The discussion in the audience is getting louder and louder, and they feel that Ethan's words are too exaggerated.

The current level of technology is simply not up to the point what Ethan said. How can this robot do it?

However, it seems that everyone's distrust was sensed. Then Asher who was standing on the stage suddenly disappeared and flew at a high speed with the dog inside of Goliath

"No! My dog! My poor baby dog! You bastard give me back my dog." A cry of a woman was heard but they didn't bother to care because of being shocked again by the flying robot.

A few seconds later, everyone heard the roar from above their heads. Before they raised their heads, Asher and the Goliath had once again landed on the stage.

Contestants: "......"

Audience: "......"

The dog owner: "......."

The facts are in front of them, and they are not allowed not to believe it. The robot can really fly with living things inside.

Ethan quickly finished all the demonstrations, accompanied by a sound of opening, Goliath's body opened, and the dog walked out of it without any trouble or disabled parts at all.

After experiencing high-speed flight and high-speed impact, the dogs body did not suffer any damage! Which is really amazing!

This experiment confirms what Ethan said.

"My introduction is complete." After saying these words, Ethan bowed and exited, while Asher followed him and walked off the stage together then gave back the dog.

When the woman received her dog, she immediately hugged it and glared at Ethan then told herself that she would not be tricked by a handsome man again.

Ethan's presentation is over, and now it's the other people's turn.

After stepping down, Ethan brought his invention to the display area.

After the game, the stadium is open for spectators to see. This competition was broadcast live on the Y-tube app.

After Matthew and the others showed off their invention, Ethan's area was already surrounded by a lot of people.

In this contest, Ethan's invention naturally won. Compared with Ethan's invention, inventions made by other researchers are just like children's toys so there is no way to compare each other anymore.

All the audience gathered in front of Ethan's and the other contestants also  ran towards Ethan's area.

Since they have come to participate in the competition, they also have two learn from other inventors. An A.I and a robot like asher and Goliath may not be able to be made by them for another fifty years, no maybe a hundred years.

The people in the audience all want to get near Ethan.

 At this moment, a loud voice suddenly came from the crowd.

 "Idol! are you the former president of the Cruz company!?"

At the time, the news of the change of president of the Cruz company was a big deal, and a lot of news reported this incident.

Ethan Wolford is a legend in the business world! He created a huge business empire by himself! In just 20 years, he developed the Cruz company into a giant!

He successfully created several great projects, he was also used as an example in business especially students in the financial department.

Ethan Wolford is the idol of all the students in business.

The person who recognized Ethan has the course of business management, and he is also a fan of the original owner. In his excitedness , he couldn't help but loudly ask Ethan's identity!

After hearing this, all the onlookers were stunned. Wait a minute, isn't this a scientist? What the fuck a company president doing in this kind of event!?

Many people suspect that students has admitted the wrong person. After all, no one can believe what kind of company president will be able to have time to participate in these kinds of small events when he is already richer than them!

However, Ethan generously admitted his past identity.

"You are right. I am the former president of the Cruz company but I am just a normal person now with no background."

Onlookers: "!!!???"

The man who can make this kind of invention says that he was just a normal person. Then are they abnormal?

Author: (Maybe?。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

When everyone was in a state of  confusion, the next contestant who had been watching the Goliath asked: "Mr. Wolford, why would you suddenly think of creating such an advanced invention?"

From a former president turned into a scientist, this gap is too big, right?

"It's all because of love." He just wants to spend his time doing random research to stop his self from missing his family because when he was concentrating on doing research for a moment he could forget about them.

In this world he was alone with his greedy system without seeing his family, he was lonely and he doesn't want to lose his mind because he knows that Yuki would never want to see him like that.

Onlookers: "....." Is there something wrong with their ears? Is he joking? How can love can lead you to become an inventor?

After all, the past identity of Ethan was a so great. What they want to really know now is the information about his invention not his past achievements.

With the previous people taking the lead to ask a question, after everyone discovered that Ethan was not frustrated being asked, they also started to ask about what they wanted to know.

Author: (Because I'm not too lazy today, I will update more chapters for all of you. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)