chapter 4

On Yuki's sides he was obediently lying on the bed all this time, he saw that it was getting dark outside and there was no sign of his husband returning so he couldn't help feeling worried.

He wasn't worried that something would happen to him but he was afraid that he would drink and would beat him again when he came back later.

But his husband said clearly today that he would stop beating him and he didn't know whether to believe him or not.

"If he really didn't drink alcohol today and didn't hit me again, I will try to give my trust to him." Yuki comforted himself, only in this way, he felt that the long wait was not so terrible.

"Wife I'm back!" Worried that Yuki would be scared when he heard footsteps outside, Ethan shouted that he is back.

Yuki's eyes flashed with joy, his husband came back so early today and he was not drunk.

A joy spread to the bottom of his heart and Yuki also had a smile in his eyes.

Just when he wanted to get up and go outside to greet Ethan, the person had already strode in walking towards him.

Ethan poured out the peach fruit picked for Yuki from the rattan backpack and the tempting fruit rolled all over the bed, Yuki was so startled that he covered his mouth.

"Hus..... Husband..." Yuki called out with a red face and to Ethan's ears, it sounded coquettish.

"These are all yours, you can eat it slowly."

He peeled the peach fruit then stuffing it into Yuki's arms then Ethan walked out.

Looking at the peeled peach fruits in his hands, Yuki's eyes suddenly felt sore.

His husband didn't drink or beat him today but he also brought him fruits.

After a while, Ethan came in with a bowl.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Ethan said to Yuki: "Wife I'm going to apply medicine to your wound on your knees, it will hurt a little bit, if you can't handle the pain, just say stop, okay?"

After finishing speaking, Ethan went to lift Yuki's pants.

Yuki's body stiffen at first and wanted to dodge. After being comforted by Ethan, he managed to relax and lowered his head with red ears.

His husband just wants to give him medicine, not to do anything bad to him.

Yuki couldn't help comforting himself like this in his heart and a cool touch came over him. A green liquid was applied to his scabbed knee but there was no pain as he imagined.

Ethan looked at the bruises on those thin white delicate legs and scolded the original owner again in his heart.

He really want to kill that bastard! He is really a fucking bastard.

Yuki held the peach staring blankly at Ethan's movements, forgetting the pain coming from his wound.

After his parents passed away, no one cared or gave him medicine like this.

His uncle doesn't like him, he was always being beaten and getting injured is a common thing for him now.

"Does it hurt?" Ethan gently asked and carefully looked at Yuki, seeing him shaking his head, he felt relieved then he added: "Wife I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you."

Yuki was shocked but it also made his heart soften again.

Actually his husband does not seem to be that bad at least he’s much better than his uncle's son or family.