chapter 105

Seeing those memories again, Ethan felt happy and sad at the same time because the same year he also lost his wife Yuki with their unborn children and after that he also lost his parents.

Then he proceeds to watch the scenes where they learned that his wife was pregnant.

...............................

The Wolford family were sitting together at the dining table, Ivan and Yuri were seated together while in front of them were the two kids Ethan and Yuki.

Ethan saw his wife wasn't in the mood to eat.

"Wife what's wrong? Is the food not to your taste?" Ethan gently said while he held his wife's hand.

"No isn't like that. I just felt that recently I don't have that much appetite to eat." Yuki answered while looking at the delicious food his father in-laws made for him early in the morning.

Yuri hearing that his son-in-law has no appetite to eat, he already made a conclusion to his heart but didn't say it while Ivan was still clueless about it.

"Is that so? Can I check your pulse?" Ethan gently asked.

Yuki nodded and gave his right hand to his husband.

Ethan checked his wife's pulse and was shocked.

Yuki seeing his husband's shock appearance, he worriedly asked: "What's wrong? Am I sick?"

Then Ethan suddenly stood up and hugged his wife while he happily said: "Wife you are pregnant! We are going to be a father!"

Yuki was shocked and got happy while also hugging back his husband then said: "We are going to be a father?!"

Hearing what Ethan said, they were right about their own conclusion that Yuki was already pregnant.

"Wife I'm going to be a grandpa?!" Ivan happily asked while looking at his wife.

"Yes we are." Yuri gently answered with a smile on his face while holding his husband's hand before he never dreamed this kind of life because of what he experienced through the original owner of his husband's body but after his husband came it all changed to the better which he was happy especially seeing their son now being successful and have his own family too.

"Son now that Yuki was pregnant, you should learn how to take good care of a pregnant person like what I did before to your daddy when he was pregnant with you. When Yuki gives birth you should do all the work to take good care of your child and let him rest, do you understand?" Ivan gently reprimanded his son.

"I understand dad and don't worry I will never let my wife work hard." Ethan seriously answered.

"That's good." Ivan said while looking at his son-in-law stomach which was still flat.

"Son now that Yuki was pregnant where do you want to settle? Is it here in Star country or to the Moon country?" Yuri gently asked, if he could make a decision he wants his son and son-in-law to leave here so that he could always visit them.

Ethan and Yuki gently look at each other and said: "We choose to leave here daddy."

Yuri hearing what they said he felt much happier and like his wife Ivan also felt happy.

................................

Now this time he really needs to face the memories he wants to forget which is the day he lost all his family.

Ethan began to walk faster and look for those memories to have clue on who the powerful being that killed his whole family.

He then stopped watching the memories with his wife and looked at the memories he hated to remember but he knows that he needs to face it so he entered and looked at those sad memories.