chapter 83

The same case keeps happening in the other cities of the Philippines, a lot of human traffickers, kidnapper and other ways of crime were immediately arrested because of the help of S-robot.

All businessmen in other countries want to have partnership with Yuhan company but only limited trusted once called be able to do it.

Ethan and Yuki decided to open a partnership around the world not because of more profits but it's all for creating a safe world for everyone.

They also made sure that no one can copy their inventions, Ethan and Yuki made the final parts of their robots   on their own without the help of other researchers so that it's materials and research would not leak to others with bad motives.

With Asher as the main core or the mother of A.I of all their inventions, no one would be able to control and create their inventions at all.

After a string of arrests involving criminal acts committed on minors especially sexual harassment the unreal capabilities of the S-robot  once again caused another ruckus.

This was caused by another display of miracles which was made possible only by Yuhan company.

Only this time, it was different. No applause of praise came this time, for people were beginning to think that S-robot automatic recording function was an intrusion of private privacy.

A lot of big social influencers in the Philippines voice out their concerns about S-Robot on an online debate platform with millions of Filipino watching.

It was called debate but only one side was the one sharing its opinions to the other party to lead astray the viewers.

Kai Anderson a drop out students who became a famous social influencers who like to trample others for views. 

He was the one who started the online debate platform inviting other social influencers for debate in a hotline topic. He already trampled a lot of businessmen and artists who he was jealous of their capabilities and wealth.

Enzo Ford a famous reporter on social media, he has million of funs in social media like Kai. He was the cousin of Andrew Ford.

He also likes to trample people above and below him, his reason is because it's very interesting and entertaining especially seeing their agony and angry appearance.

When he sees an actor who was to his taste, he will invite him for a one night stand if they agree they will have a good life but if not then a worse situation would come to them like forcing them in bed.

He always gets what he wants to get, he was a rapist who raped a lot of new young actors without being punished because no one wants to report him, if they do, no one would believe them at all for the lack of evidence.

Since then no one has the guts to try, they just choose to commit suicide to end their suffering that this world gave them.

All the young actors he ruined no one can even fight back to him because he was being backed up by his cousin Andrew Ford who got connection on Cruz company.

Now that Andrew got in prison, no one will help him anymore but he can help Andrew by bringing down Yuhan company so he decided to be the guest of the Online debate platform.

He already made a lot of businessmen and actor fall from their careers in a single scandal.

In the original track of the story he was the one who posted online the photos of the original owner with a lot of Omegas on his bed to help his cousin.

Inside Kai's studio the two of them were sitting on a single sofa with a coffee table on the middle facing a lot of cameras.

Like this: