chapter 80

Outside the delivery room, Yuki's family was waiting for him.

Ethan's locked memories would be sorted out when he came back on the system space so for now he could only wait to finish his mission in this world.

Then Ethan began to interact with system 005.

'005 what type of medicine did you give me to cure my wife's poison?' Ethan asked.

[Host, to tell you the truth that type of medicine can save all illness in this world even in the brink of death, that's why it was banned to create it because of the law of the world that no existence should defeat death.

The creator of that medicine called it miracle medicine naturally it was trusted to me by keeping it safe and shouldn't be used or appear in the mortal world ever again.

No merit points can buy it because it was a very valuable item that only exists one of it and now that it has been used I needed to be punished for giving it to you.

The creator of it was a mortal who got killed by the above existence in the chaos era, it was the era between God, devils and mortals before the system administrator came into existence to balance the whole universe so that it will not be destroyed.

Anyways I will be away for a long time to face my punishment, for now you can stay here on your on and we will meet again when you come back on the system space.

After you sort out all of your memories there then let's continue to talk about it. I will also give you the formula of a medicine that could be able to cure any type of poison so that you would not be suspected later.] System 005 seriously said.

'I'm sorry because of my selfishness you got implicated by me. I'm really sorry.' Ethan sincerely said while apologizing towards system 005.

[You don't need to, it was my own decision to help you so you don't need to feel guilty about it, anyways my dear nephew I will say my good bye first. See you in the system space.] System 005 said while waving his small chubby hand then left.

'Uncle, thank you.' Ethan slightly bowed his head towards system 005 where he was standing before he left.

...........................

It's been twenty hours now, Yuki was still inside the delivery room with the doctors and five nurses.

Ethan paced back and forth as he waited outside.

Seth followed his movement with his eyes, felt dizzy at Ethan's action.

Of course, it was natural for his brother-in-law to act like that when behind that door, Yuki is giving birth  especially that his younger brother was still poisoned but a while ago the doctors said that the poison has been cured.

He doesn't know what happened but surely it has something to do with his brother-in-law on how his brother immediately got cured.

"Look, how many times do I have to tell you Ethan that everything is going to be fine now," Seth said in a reassuring tone: "Look, he's being taken care of by a group of expert doctors that you handpicked yourself, so why won't you remain still? Doctor Lucas was the top OB doctor in the whole world so stop walking back and forth, it made me dizzy. Especially now that he can give birth properly without any problem so please stay still, okay?"

"Brother, you don't understand. Even with those guarantees, there are still chances of failure."

Seth sighed and glanced at his mother.