chapter 65

"Babe I thought you already went home first?"

In this strange silence, a clear male voice gently asked.

When the boy heard this, he suddenly raised his head and shockingly looked at the owner of the voice.

"Brother?"

Matthew walked towards Kai and gently held his red hand.

"Why are you so reckless? Look at your hands it's already red." Matthew worriedly said.

"Aren't you mad?" Kai hesitatingly asked.

"Mad from what?" Matthew looked at Kai who has a troubled face.

"That I lied to you." Kai sadly said.

"Why would I be mad? It's okay, I know that you wouldn't lie to me without a reason so stop looking sad and afraid, it hurts me seeing you like that." Matthew gently said while he raised his hand to touch Kai's face.

Kai blushed being touched by the man he loves.

The people were attracted by the watch, no, the phone in the boys left wrist. They asked a question without minding the sweet moment between the two.

"Boy is that really a phone not a watch?"

"My boy, where did you buy this phone that looks like a watch? I want to buy one too."

Kai Wolford smiled and said while hugging his boyfriend: "Yes this watch is really a phone it is called Terminal brain, this phone was given to me by my uncle. It hasn't been on the market yet, but according to my uncle, this phone will be available soon. "

"Really? Do those phones have a functions like yours?"

Kai nodded and earnestly said: "Mine is just a prototype, and the functions are not that perfect that's why it was stolen just now. The terminal brain that will be out soon are definitely much better than mine. A Terminal brain is an advanced phone that can be put on users wrists, it can easily be fixed by the mechanic at my uncle's company and stores, It cannot easily be destroyed even when it falls on a very tall building, it has a lot of advanced functions, like a talking advanced artificial intelligence like mine that we call system, you called also named them and it is also no need to charge. To tell you the truth it will last five to six years."

At first, everyone wanted to see what the terminal brain could do, but Matthew refused for Kai because he doesn't want everyone to see his boyfriend's privacy.

"Next month, the terminal brain can be bought so please just wait for it to come out."

Even if Kai refuses, the people around don't feel any ill feelings at all. They still feel excited and would definitely wait for it to come out.

Although they haven't seen the other functions yet, the warning function just now is enough to make people excited. When this phone is on the market, they will definitely buy it.

Seeing his boyfriend with a lot of luggage, Matthew simply helped him.

"Brother, I'm really sorry for not telling you, it's just that I wanted to surprise you." Kai seriously said while looking at Matthew.

"Babe it's okay and I'm happy that you're here." Matthew gently said while looking at Kai.

Kai blushed and gently said with a smile: "Brother, my uncle said he will come to pick us up so let's wait for him."

Matthew followed Kai with his luggage.

"So what is the profession of uncle?" Matthew gently asked seeing Kai look happy when mentioning his uncle.

"My uncle is a very amazing person. He was also a scientist student like you before who major in computer engineering. Uncle would also introduce to me his spouse and it's also the right time to introduce you to him."

Matthew was shocked that he will immediately be introduced by his lovers favorite uncle but he felt happy about it.

The two finally arrived at the exit.

The two walked out of the airport following the flow of people. Kai  looked around while holding Matthew's hand. Soon he saw his uncle with a handsome omega standing not far away, Kai eyes lit up and he ran towards the two quickly.

 "Uncles!" Kai happily said, and the joy was beyond words. After being happy for a while, he remembered his boyfriend that he left behind.

"Brother come here! I have found my uncles!"

Matthew came over with three luggage. When he saw the two men standing in front of his boyfriend, Matthew showed a shocked expression.

When he first saw the blue figure on the watch of Kai, he had a guess in his mind. When he sees the real person, he knows that his guess was not wrong but he was shocked that his first idol was with his second idol! His boyfriend's uncle is Ethan and Yuki!

"Hello Mr. Wolford and Mr. Smith, I am Matthew Reyes the boyfriend of Kai, a sophomore at the Engineers academy." Matthew's tone is hard to conceal his excitement seeing his idols.

Asher and Goliath, which shocked everyone, had a great impact on him. Later, he repeatedly studied the videos that Ethan posted and he got a lot of knowledge about it.

Ethan has a good memory, and he knows that Matthew and him participated in the same competition in the Engineers academy last year.

"I remember you. Your team wins the second place in that competition. I saw your work and you all did a good job."

"I also saw your work, if this old man didn't participated your work will definitely win the first place." Yuki gently said while holding Ethan's hand.

Matthew was praised by his two idols, he blushed and looks like a fool that he even forgot about Kai.

Kai: "?" 'Is this fool really his boyfriend?'

"Hey, stop it. You look like a fool now." Kai teasingly said while gently slap Matthew's back.

"I... I'm sorry baby, it's just that I got praised by my two idols." Matthew gently said while gently holding Kai's hand.

Ethan and Yuki look at the sweet interaction between the two and they look at each other and smile together seeing Matthew and Kai spreading dog food in front of them.

When Ethan saw the picture of his nephew, he was shocked because he looks like his brother Gerald in the first world before meeting his wife again but he easily accepts it. If his wife can be reincarnated to this world then he was not so shocked now that Matthew and Kai are couples like how  they became couples in the first world. Faith was really unpredictable and playful but without it, maybe he will not see his wife again so he was also greatfull about it.

Author: (Dog food meaning- for a couple to show off their love or being lovey dovey in front of single people.)