chapter 73

Author: [Warning ⚠️ it is still part of mature content! Please proceed with caution!。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。]

"Ah~" Yuki cried out in pleasure. But that quickly turns into pain when Ethan begins pumping and thrusting in and out faster.

"Husband~! You're...being~! To rough!" Yuki's words slurred through his words due to the pleasure.

Ethan did not answer back, he
liked it this way, he only increased his
speed as Yuki arched his back, allowing his cock to penetrate deep into him.

"Ahh~! Husband~!" Yuki wrapped his legs around Ethan as he continued pounding against him.

Yuki could feel himself reaching his peak as he wrapped his arm around his back and grabbed hold of his hair, tugging him hard toward him.

His fingers tangled themselves into Ethan's hair. He wanted more of this stimulation, this type of sensation.

As if he was drowning in
ecstasy while being consumed with
passion. The feelings he gets from
having him inside him, pushing deep
within him was intoxicating.

"Ahhh~!" Yuki screamed and gripped his hair tighter, pulling it hard.

"I'm about..to...cum...soon!" Ethan gritted out, grinding hard and fast at his core, taking away any chance for him to catch his breath.

"Me too~! Husband shoots it inside!" Yuki moaned as he felt the burning sensation building up.

He could hear his own gasps and screams, he could see his surroundings blurring together. His whole world became
blurry as Ethan kept thrusting into him.

The feeling of Ethan's hardness hitting his insides caused shivers and tingles throughout his entire being. The pleasure is driving him wild.

Suddenly, an explosion erupted inside
him. A loud cry escaped Yuki's throat, which made Ethan's thrusts intensify.

The warm liquid filled his entire womb and spilled
out of his hole, soaking the bed sheet
beneath and their body.

The seed has been planted what's awaiting for them now is to see it bloom.

...........................

At the same time, after the appearance of Ethan and Yuki, the people of Cruz family finally knew what they had missed.

"That’s impossible! They must be different people having the same  name and surname. That must be it! How can a corrupt country fund such a big project in making advanced technology?! They're all definitely lying! There’s no way that bastard we know could produce something as advanced as that! There’s no way he can! No, it's really impossible!"

Michael snarled with incredulity as he smashed the wine glass he was currently holding onto the floor.

The glass vessel broke into countless shards and splinters on the floor of the Cruz family estate. One tiny piece bounced up and sliced a tiny gash on his cheek.

But the blood that oozed out did little to quell the flames of anger raging inside Michael, as he reeled with denial and disbelief at the information that his bastard father and his slut was behind everything.

Creating terminal brain and an army of futuristic robots?! Impossible! It cannot be them! It totally cannot be him!

Doesn’t matter how the terminal brain was selling, it is still the only product Yuhan company is offering! There’s no way a fresh start-up like it can ever hope to compete against a goliath like the Cruz company!

It was public knowledge for all the businessmen that Ethan left the Cruz company both financially and prospectively a crippled man with no means and friends, especially when Michael had either coerced everyone within his circle to not provide Ethan any help at all.