chapter 79

Author: (Mmmmmm, sorry guys if I was wrong about saving people for this scene because medicine isn't my profession and I know nothing about it. I just put what I got based on research.)

"Ethan, can you please step aside and go out first. Leave Yuki to us." Doctor Lucas gently said.

Then Ethan stepped aside and waited outside with the Salvador and Smith family.

Inside the delivery room, Doctor Aaron who was a Family physician checked what's wrong on Yuki.

"Oh, no, this sign, he has been poisoned. It's not good, it will have an impact on his body especially since he was still carrying a baby. It already  spread on his body, I can only temporarily suppress it now. If we choose to let Yuki give birth then the poison will spread immediately while if we choose to save his life then the children will need to die." The Family Physicians said while injecting poison suppression then he added: "The poison that Yuki took was to kill a person each either of Yuki's life or his childrens life. We need to immediately inform his family." 

"What?! We can only choose between the father or the children's life?!" Doctor Lucas shockingly said then he immediately calmed down then he added: "Doctor Jake, please inform his husband about it. We can't take action without his permission."

...........................

Outside the delivery room.

"Ethan, I'm here to inform you that  Yuki was poisoned and need to be immediately operated but if we do that we can only choose who to save between Yuki or the children's life. We need your decision for this on who we will save. We will give you ten minutes to decide about it." Doctor Jake seriously said.

"Why?! Why is this happening to our family?!" Mrs. Smith cryingly said while leaning on his husband's arm.

Clever Smith hugged his crying wife to comfort him.

Daniel Salvador clenched his hands hearing what his nephew said.

While Yuki's older brother named  Seth Smith already contacted their villa's security to let anyone not to get out and will immediately get arrested all the person who acts suspicious.

He also let them do house check and recover the destroyed record of the cctv on the kitchen.

"No...., why do we need to choose?" Mrs. Smith cryingly said.

Mr. Smith didn't speak on this matter because what the doctor needed is the permission of the husband so no matter how he decides it will only be treated like an air.

"Doctor Jake please save my wife and children's life. I'm begging you." Ethan cryingly said while kneeling.

Before doctor jake could speak.

Doctor Lucas suddenly got out and said: "Ethan, Yuki wants to talk to you alone. You can have ten minutes to talk then after that you will need to tell us your decision."

..............................

Inside the delivery room.

"Husband please choose to save our sons." Yuki weakly said while looking at Ethan who was already in tears.

"Wife, you already know that I don't want to lose you or our unborn children but please this time don't force me to choose our unborn sons. You already know that you're much more important to me. Please I'm...., begging you. We can still save you both." Ethan pleadingly said while in tears and tightly holding Yuki's hand.

"Husband, please..... I'm also begging you... please save our sons life. They need it much more than me...." Yuki weakly said in a very determine tone.

"No, you need it more than them! Please Yuki....., please listen to me this time." Ethan said not letting Yuki to succeed.

Yuki lifted his hands and gently caressed Ethan's face then he weakly said: "No..., You already know.... that I could never forgive myself and you.... if our unborn children die so please listen to me, okay? Back then you promised me.... that you would always listen to me..."

"It's very different, I..., I can't lose you. So please Yuki...... please I'm begging you, maybe there is still a chance to save both of you.... " Ethan beggingly said while his tears continued to pour down.

"No, I already made my decision..... When I die...., please promise me that you will, protect, love, and care for them like you did to me......Go now, we don't have enough time, husband I love you... and please tell them how much I loved them." Yuki gently said while he pushed Ethan to go.

[Host, can I speak with you for a minute.] System 005 said.

'Not now 005, I don't have time to play with you.' Ethan said in a very sad tone while some kind of memory fragments keep appearing on his mind but he ha no time to think about it.

[Host, we can still save both of them!] System 005 immediately said.

'Why didn't you say earlier! So what do we need to do?! Please I'm begging you to let me save my wife, if it's points, credits points or merits points then use them all as long as you can save them!' Ethan immediately said.

'How can I intervene when you two are still talking. I don't want to ruin someone's moments, okay?' 005 said to himself.

System 005 sigh, then said: [No need, just let him drink this potion first then we will talk later.]

'Thank you.' Ethan sincerely said towards 005 while he got the potion in his pocket.

'I will take care of all the consequences for intervening so much in this world later, For now I can't let my nephew experience losing his wife again.' System 005 said to himself.

"Wife, no need to persuade me there's still time to save you both. So please drink this first." Ethan said while handling the small bottle of white liquid to Yuki

"What's this?" Yuki weakly asked.

"That's something that could save you and our unborn children so please trust me and just drink it now." Ethan gently said.

"Okay, I trust you." Yuki weakly said while he started to drink the thing that Ethan have given to him then he began to feel his body changed and all the pain he was feeling was gone.

"Do you feel okay now?" Ethan gently asked.

"Yes I think I will be able to give birth smoothly now, I also think the poison has been removed." Yuki gently said with an energetic tone then he added: "Where did you get that liquid?"

"Let's talk about that later. Then I will call the doctors now." Ethan gently said while he kissed Yuki's forehead then he left.

..........................

Outside the delivery room.

"Doctors no need to decide now. My wife is already fine, the poison has been removed so you can safely proceed to his labor. The poison was safely removed." Ethan seriously said.

"That's impossibl.." but before Doctor Jake could speak.

"Then we will check on his health first , if there is nothing else then we will enter on the delivery room now." Doctor Lucas said then he added: "Let's go."

Then the three doctors entered the delivery room again

After five minutes, they saw that there's really nothing wrong with Yuki's health now so they just needed to wait for his labor and let the babies safely come out to their father's womb.

The doctors have some doubts about what happened but they didn't dig deeper into it, for now what's important is to let Yuki give birth safely. They can just ask it later.