chapter 38

A month have passed, Ethan went again to buy two men from the slave trader and came back.

Instead of hiring people with unknown backgrounds outside, it’s better to buy a person, so he can feel more at ease.

Ethan arranges them into the area of his first brother restaurant that he manages as his men, there work is also a chef like Dan and Daniel to the back kitchen.

The new shop opened, Anthony volunteered to help, and Ethan immediately agreed.

Later, Allan came and Anthony immediately hid.

Unable to find Anthony to help, it would be difficult for Allan to see Ethan again.

Ethan came down to the first floor to check and happened to see Anthony hiding something in his pouch behind the counter and it looked like a  jewelry.

Ethan was startled, he was too busy these days to take care of this kid, could it be that this child still likes that bastard Allan?

Suddenly a hand was placed on the shoulder, which startled Anthony, his face turned pale.

"What the fuck! Second brother you scared me."

"What are you doing sneaking around here? Don't tell me you still have lingering feelings towards that twin."

"No its not him!" Then Anthony felt that he exposed his self, he blushed, his face was full of embarrassment, as if someone had seen his thoughts.

"That's good then who's the lucky one?"  Ethan curiously asked.

If Anthony was really going to get married, he might have to consider letting him move out on a much bigger place on the Big vacant apartment.

Anthony bit his lip shyly and after a long time he whispered: "Second brother, I... I felt that I really fell in love this time."

"This is a good thing! If that is the case you can immediately inform it to your parents,  to find a matchmaker for you. But the only problem is the other party's opinion about it. Anthony promised me if he was not willing, you are not allowed to force him and are you really sure that you fell in love because a while ago you still have a crush towards Allan." Ethan seriously said.

"Second brother, please don't mention that man again. This time I really fell in love." Anthony said with determination.

"I'm just making it sure so that I could still stop you from hurting the other party's feelings." Ethan gently said.

"Don't worry second brother, I will never hurt him." Anthony gently said.

"That's good because if you truly hurt the other party, I will beat you to death." Ethan said.

Anthony hurriedly said: "Second brother, this time the person I fell in love with is not married, It just thatz this time I want your hel...help."

But if he doesn't tell his second brother about this, who else can help him?

Thinking about it this way, Anthony's heart was flattered, and he said: "Second brother, I need you and brother-in-laws help in this matter."

"Our help?"

Anthony nodded quickly, closed his eyes, and mastered up his courage to say: "I... I fell in love with Ezra, and I want to ask you and brother-in-law permission to court him."

"Ezra!?" Ethan originally thought that if there was no suitable one, he planned to match Anthony and Ezra together but now Anthony already falls in love without his help at all.

What a faith, well anyways it's a good thing, it's just that he doesn't know if Ezra has feelings towards his fourth brother.

Now that Anthony has his eyes on Ezra first, that's fine.

Anthony has matured a lot recently, and following him won't be too difficult.

"Second brother, I really like Ezra very much, I dream of him every night for the pass week, please help me! I will definitely treat him well, and I promise to take good care of him like you did to my brother-in-law."

Seeing Ethan's hesitant face, Anthony hurriedly pulled his sleeves and acted coquettishly.

He has never liked someone so much before, even Allan he didn't like him like how he feels towards Ezra,

He wants to see Ezra every day, to stay by his side, hug and to cuddle with him wishing to stay by his side always. He also dreams of waking up every morning to see Ezra face instead of an empty room. He wants him to be the other father of his children and the person who would take care of him.

"Mmmmmm......I can't agree on this matter for Ezra. Marriage is a matter between two people. If Ezra is willing, me and my wife will naturally not stop both of you, in fact we will support you but if he doesn't want to, you can only let go."

Although Ezra was bought by himself, Ethan did not want to force him to marry anyone. If Ezra really doesn't want to, he and Yuki won't force it.

When Anthony heard this, he hugged Ethan happily like a child, and excitedly said: "Second brother, he will definitely agree."

That day when he was feeling down because he was used by someone he likes that he accidentally cut his fingers while cutting vegetables and Ezra came to help him clean his wounds and wrapped his hand with his handkerchief.

Then the two of them become friends and get close together, when Ezra is near him his heart always beats faster and faster especially when he sees Ezra smile towards him.

He told what happened to Ezra and he  pinched him on the shoulder but he also comforted him. He also says that it is not his fault that he was used by Allan.

Anthony had a hunch that Ezra definitely didn't hate him.

"If this is the case, then I am waiting for your happy event." Ethan agreed with a smile, as a man, it's not easy for him to talk to Ezra about this matter, only his wife can do it.

Seeing Anthony's agitated look, Ethan did not dare to delay any longer, so he went directly to find his wife.

.........................

Ethan told everything to Yuki and his wife also thought it was good after hearing this, Ezra is a beautiful and a good twin, he has suffered a lot in the past, Anthony is also living a good life now, if he can really treat Ezra well, and the two can get together, then it will be really good for the both of them.

"Elias, go and find your elder brother." Yuki took advantage of the fact that it was not time to eat, so he asked Elias to find Ezra.

............................

At first, when Yuki and Ezra talked about his marriage, Ezra still stubbornly shouted that he would not get married, and that he would serve the Patriarch and Lord for the rest of his life to repay their kindness.

Later, under Yuki's persuasion, he agreed to think about it.

"Although your contract as a slave is with me, You can't stay unmarried forever. If you really want to stay with me and my husband, it won't matter if you get married."

"Since the slave was bought by the patriarch and the lord, he has never thought about remarrying." Ezra lowered his eyes and said respectfully, how can he, a bought servant, be qualified to talk about marriage?

Slave should not have pantasy about the outside world, since he became slave, he was thought to always think about your master and no one else. You can't even dream of having a good life so how could he think of marrying at all.

Author: (Sorry for the late update because this author of yours is busy playing COD.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)