chapter 70

Author: (Reminder all the scenes that I wrote here are all fake! It is a fictional story so please stop commenting about toxic comments like comparing our real situation into a fictional book. That's all! 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。).

After asking Ethan if he wants to hide his information as the chairman of Yuhan company but he requested to let everyone know. Soon everyone knew who the boss of the Yuhan company that launched the terminal brain was. The name Ethan Wolford came into the eyes of the people who mocked the original owners.

No one thought that Ethan, who had left the Cruz company in despair, would stand up again, and according to their internal information, Ethan seemed to cooperate with their country's government. When people want to do something acquiring the Yuhan company, they get arrested and investigated without exception, so no one dares to attack this company again.

On August 4, 2024, the country of Ukraine fought against the Russian country and two thousand OFW were trapped in Ukraine.

[Attention Mr. Ethan Wolford and Mr. Yuki Smith please come to the meeting area right now.]

Ethan and Yuki were happily cuddling together inside their room when an emergency meeting was held so they immediately put their clothes on before going to the meeting room.

...........................

Author (This is the conference room or meeting room.。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

Inside the meeting room the president was sitting in the middle of the big long table while the counselors were sitting on his left side and Ethan and Yuki were sitting on his right side

"We immediately called you all right now to inform you about the situation in the Ukrainian country." His excellency the president said while he added: "Let's begin the meeting."

The secretary opened the big touchscreen LED TV and said: "According to our secret information agencies that were assigned in a Ukrainian country. The Russian country was planning to attack Ukraine country tomorrow."

"So what's the problem?" One of the counselors asked.

"Well the problem is that our countrymen who were currently working in the Ukraine country are still there and according to our data base they're two thousand of them because some of them are students and teachers who were in a school trip for a mathematics competition." His excellency the president said and he added: "For me it's okay not to participate in the war between the two countries because we would also be in danger if we do that but we need to save our people."

"What his excellency said is right. We can't help Ukraine because if we do that, we will also face danger against the Russian country, it's okay if it is just the Russian country but Russia has a lot of allies and I'm sure if we help Ukraine against the Russian we will only be doomed because we will be the starting line of war between big countries. The US government wants us to be their stepping stones to sell their weapons and all of you know that once a war starts the US will surely benefit a lot." Yuki seriously said with a cold tone.