chapter 48

"005 can I really do whatever I want in this world without limitation at all?" Ethan asked just to make it sure.

[Yes host, you can do whatever you want here to punish those scum and you could treat this world as your vacation.] System 005 said because he knows his host was still not moved on from the first world.

'Vacation my ass!' This world is not very relaxing at all!' Ethan said in his self.

"Oh, I forgot to ask what is an alpha and Omega?" Ethan asked.

[Alpha is men that couldn't give birth and have a good physic, they could easily learn a lot of things without any trouble at all if they're a top alpha like the original owner my host, while an omega is like a woman who can give birth to children they're similar to Yuki your wife in the first world but an alpha has a rut period wich is they would become a beast, I mean became very lustful towards their marked omega and don't worry the original owner never made a life time marked towards his wife Mark.

Omega will also became lustful and extremely weak during their heat cycle. Alpha and Omega need to use inhibitors before their rut and heat period starts so not to spread their pheromones to affect others.

In fact they're six genders here which is the Male/Female alpha, Male/Female omega, and Male and Female beta.

Beta is the normal people like on Earth They have low physics and can never smell the pheromones of an alpha and Omega but some beta could also give birth if they're fated.

And don't worry about your rut period, host, you can control it however you want.] System 005 explained while lying on the sofa.

"Oh, right why are you free to come out now and have a human appearance?" Ethan curiously asked.

[You finally asked! Don't you remember when I asked for leave in the first world because of I need to update? That's the results now! No human can see me except you! I also use some of your points to have this magnificent appearance!] System 005 said while happily standing up and flying above Ethan to show his magnificent appearance.

"Fuck you! That's why I always think why my points got decreased because of you! You use my points for a useless appearance!" Ethan angrily said towards system 005 while throwing him an apple.

[Damn you host! Why would you throw a knife towards me for a small sum of points!? Are you trying to kill me!?] System 005 angrily said while catching the apple and put it to his mouth.

Then a person arrived and interrupted Ethan's and system 005 happy time.

The door of the hospital room was pushed open from the outside, and a tall man wearing a black suit walked in from the outside.

"President, are you alright? I immediately came over when I heard that you got in an accident. The doctor said that you were fine and you have nothing to worry. How do you feel? Is there any discomfort on your body? Do you need to do a full detailed check-up?" The voice sounds like he is extremely concerned about him.

Ethan raised his eyebrows and looked up at him calmly.

[Host, That person was Andrew Ford, the original owner's, subordinate, his best friend and his so called son's real father. At this point in time, that scum man knew that the original owner's wife had already filed for a divorce. His main purpose of coming here this time is to persuade you and get you to agree to divorce that scumbag omega!] System 005 angrily said like an angry child whose favorite candy got stolen from him.

 Ethan looked at the tall and quiet handsome man in front of him.

In fact, the original owner was the most handsome alpha, he has a height of 192 cm and he has a nature type pheromones. He has an elegant temperament like how a top male protagonist should have inside a book.