chapter 82

Mark felt anxious when the news of Andrew's arrest reached him. All he could think of was to save him. He even wants to sell all the shares that he has to raise enough money for Andrew's bail.

Learning what Mark did, Michael brought Rysh back to the Cruz Family's villa, in an attempt to stop him.

However, Mark has always done what he wants since he was a child, his the type of person who was stubborn as a bull.

Mark expressed that he must save Andrew, he cannot let his children be without a father.

Saying it like this, Michael and Rysh immediately objected to his idea.

Andrew committed a big crime, what good could emerge from challenging the authorities of the government?

Mark is simply throwing his money into a bottomless hole. Isn't Mark's money also their money? How can they let Mark throw their money away for such a waste person?

In the midst of their dispute, Mark's were knocked against the railings of the stairs, it was unclear who pushed him, as fresh blood immediately gushed out. Michael and Rysh were in a state of panic, together they sent Mark to the hospital.

Mark and Andrew's second child was gone just like that.

Mark who suffered a miscarriage, completely drowned in madness. Michael was his biological son, so obviously he wouldn't blame him for it, hence Rysh once again bore the brunt of his hatred.

But this time around, Michael, who was already mad from his own father, chose to stand on Rysh side.

Andrew was arrested, the unborn child was gone, and the son that he raised chose to forsake their relationship for an omega. How could Mark bear this?

He used his position as the largest shareholder of the company to kick Michael out, taking back control of the company.

Though Cruz company has already been ruined by Michael.

Michael used the company's name to bring in investments on different projects. However, these funds that should be used for the company investment were already transferred on other smurf bank accounts of Michael.

So Michael was indifferent after being thrown from the company by Mark. He simply set up a new company elsewhere.

He used the money and connections that he stole to launch as a startup. Michael started provoking the Cruz company into a showdown. Even if Mark could tolerate it, the other board of directors couldn't.

So Mark decided to discard their father and son relationship to hold his position by ruthlessly dealing with his son. Michael's company immediately got bankrupt under the pressure of the Cruz company and lack of management.

But the Cruz company did not leave unscathed. Michael's actions also caused the Cruz company to suffer irreversible damages, unable to return to its original glory when the original owner was still the president.

Mark did not know how to manage a business like his son but after Michael's betrayal, he was unwilling to leave it in someone else's hands. This spelled trouble for the entire management of the company.

Furthermore, the internal and external strife escalated the issues. When Michael's company went bankrupt, he begged Mark to allow him to return to the Cruz company but he was cruelly rejected. He felt mad about it so he immediately sold the Cruz company's secrets to their competitors.

The company that took so much time and effort, to make it one of the behemoths in business immediately collapsed in just a flash.

....................................