chapter 112

"Now that you are here, let's get started." Akira changed his happy go lucky appearance and turned into a calm one while he opened the holographic projector.

What appears in midair is a small planet. This is a planet with poor resources and desert land which is not part of their planet. This place is a paradise for all types of criminals.

"According to reliable information from one of our spies, the mad man scientist Geo Smith has been found hiding in a small planet, his current location was in its main capital but no detailed information where he was really hiding." Akira zoomed in on the planet and positioned it in the main capital.

Ethan seriously said hearing what Akira said. "Well it's okay because we can always find him at the main action house on that planet especially if they are going to action one egg of an alien in which he loves to conduct an experiment with children and the genes of aliens to create a new being." Then he added: "That madman should be arrested and also to kill that aliens egg or else sooner or later a new mad scientist like Geo will do what he did to our human children's."

"You are right! Old man, you're still as knowledgeable as it is...." Akira said and saw Ethan seriously staring at the projection while completely ignoring him.

Then Leo said one of the advisors in their team said: "As what lieutenant colonel Wolford said Geo will definitely go to the action house to buy that aliens egg to continue his experiment so before that happens our teams need to arrest him when he already buys that egg and already outside of the action house."

"But you already know that as a soldier of independence state we cannot openly enter the action house or else once they knew we would be in danger." Ethan said interrupting Akira.

"This has already been discussed. The three of us will secretly sneak in." Rowan who has been silent for a moment suddenly spoke up.

Ethan heard it but didn't immediately speak because he was currently hearing the report of 005.

[Host because of this mission it revealed rowan's identity as an omega and it is also the place where Akira and his grandson fought because of having different opinions.

A mad scientist who experimented on a lot of human children and Aliens to make the human body powerful because of that a lot of human children died but one of them escaped and reported it to one of the marshal who passed by but because of that the marshal died and the mad scientist escaped.

Only now did they find his location in which it was a very high level mission to do to save human lives or else that experiment would be the doom of humans in this world and a new being will be created named Zerg.

Your mission is to hunt the mad man scientist named Geo and bring him back to the Independence state to pay for his crime.] Then he added:
[Rowan's father died because of rescuing Akira which led Akira to specially have the responsibility to take care of him so he always favors that kid.]

Hearing it, Ethan felt funny because it is too irrational to bring a new person in such an important task if he was the captain of this team he will never let his own emotions overtook him even if that person was close to him.

Rowan saw Ethan’s disapproving cold look and felt some aggrieved so he looked at Akira their captain and said: "Although this is my first mission, I will definitely work hard..."

Ethan gently tapped his finger on the table and calmly said in his cold tone looking at them: "Sir you know this mission is very important so please  consider the people who will go."

Rowan looked at Ethan then looked at Akira and said: "I will definitely work very hard so Akira please give me a chance...."

Ethan felt bored, is this meeting between your lovey-dovey time? Rowan who is just a new recruit  actually calls Akira in his name without respect?

Akira patted his shoulder and gently said: "Rowan you don't need to worry. Ethan let Rowan go to make our disguise more trustworthy or else we would be easily caught. You know this time we are going to discuss as a bandit so how can I not have a beautiful lover?" Then he added: "Now look at our entire team, who else besides him can be good at pretending to be an omega?"

"Sir no matter what you say I still think that private first class Rowan is not suitable for this mission." Then he added: " So far his record could be seen that he only participates in zero risk missions, as of now he was still in the internship period and not enough to participate in these high risk missions."

When he heard Ethan’s words, Rowan’s tears began to form in his eyes, he bit his lip and said in an insisting tone: "I... I can really work hard."

Akira was a little troubled and rubbed his neck and he said: "Rowan’s school performance is very good, give him more opportunities and he will definitely become good like us."

"Lieutenant colonel Wolford, my graduation score is always A+...." Rowan was very nervous so he stuttered especially being coldly looked at by Ethan when he spoke again.

Ethan hearing it, he felt funny but still he has a calm and cold look then he Opened his terminal brain, shared it with everyone and opened Rowan's school files, he then said:
"So what about if it's A+? You are already so proud about it when you didn't even get an S grade." Then he continued: "If you could look according to the record in the resume of private first class Rowan they all gave him A+ but that's only in school grading not in real life situations at all."

"Enough my decision was final!" Akira loudly said.

Ethan didn't listen to it, he just clicked on the information of that small planet, which was more well-founded than what Akira showed then he seriously said: "The first thing we will encounter in that mission is the space storm which could damage our shuttle-spaceship or hurt people below S class physics." Then he added without any care to the in tears Rowan: "Rowan as an A class physics, he will feel discomfort on his body which will greatly affect his entire judgment. Secondly, that small planet is a dessert one, the heat there is extremely hot and a lot of S class criminals are hiding there. Now if you tried to think clearly Sir, letting a newcomer participate in this type of task the probability of failure is above one hundred percent!"

Looking at Ethan's indifferent cold look, listening to his judgement, Akira was helpless and somewhat angry hearing it. Being his best friend, he clearly knows that Ethan is all telling the truth but he still said: "According to the military regulations, you as my vice captain have only the right to say your own opinions but the one who has the right to decide is in the hands of the captain! The captain can make the appropriate adjustments and decisions whether you like it or not!"

After the words were not finished, Akira felt that his tone was too harsh and he closed his mouth and no longer spoke.

Ethan laughed then he mockingly said in a loud voice letting everyone know without minding the angry look of Akira and the aggrieved look of Rowan: "If he really wants to join in these high risk missions then he should have done a great job back then while he was still a student participating in high risk missions instead of relying on his connection towards you and as you said I'm only the vice captain of this team but I just want to remind you that not all your decisions were right and Don't let your emotions get a hold of you or else this team is doomed!" Then he coldly added in a very calmed tone: "And as you already said my opinion and decisions were all useless and since the participants have already been decided then I will leave first since my opinion and decisions has no value at all."

After that Ivan stood up and left the meeting room without looking back even though he was being called by Akira.

System 005 seeing the cute interaction of the two, he felt funny about it. He doesn't know that his nephew likes being competitive and direct to people he doesn't like, sighed he already reminded him but he over did it, he will surely regret once he will know the truth.

Hearing those mocking words, the frustration Akira felt was even heavier while the mission was being discussed by Leo, he was absent-minded thinking the word his best friend said.

Author: (Do you think Yuki followed Ethan in this world? 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)