chapter 78

Inside their room, Ethan and Yuki were laying together on their king sized bed.

"Wife, may I ask you a question?" Ethan gently said while rubbing his other hand on Yuki's stomach.

Yuki's stomach was not big yet so it was still visible that he was already two months pregnant.

If not because of his wife's friend who was an obstetrician doctor named Lucas Salvador who was a male beta then they wouldn't definitely know that his wife was already pregnant for two months now.

Usually pregnant female beta, male beta, female omega, and male omega they would feel morning sickness but Yuki doesn't feel anything like that so they don't know.

"What is it?" Yuki gently said then lifted his head while leaning on Ethan's shoulders.

"Who you will care the most yourself or our children?" Ethan seriously asked.

He doesn't know why but he always has this feeling that he will lose Yuki to something else again and he can't do anything about it.

"Why are you asking such a childish question?" Yuki asked then he chuckled while he put his hand on top of his husband's hand.

His husband's hands were surely much bigger than they were also rough. Since they live together with his parents, he treats him like a real princess that needs to always be taken care of.

"I'm not joking, this time I'm really serious so can you seriously answer my question? Wife, please always remember that if anything bad happens to you, I will always choose you more than anything else. You're much more important to me than losing something else. I know my own words look selfish but I can't .... I cannot bear to lose you but if I can still save both then that's even better." Ethan seriously said while gently looking at Yuki.

Yuki seriously looked at Ethan's serous expression then he lifted his hand to caress his husband handsome face then he said: "Stop thinking bad things. Always remember that I will always be there for you no matter what. I also don't think that you are such a selfish person because if you do then I wouldn't even marry you."

Yuki didn't answer Ethan's question about who he would choose between himself or the children.

If something really bad happened that he needs to choose between himself or their children's life then he would choose their children's life more than his own life.

While Ethan just hugged Yuki and deep inside him, there was someone telling him that he would lose him again this time like what happened back then but he doesn't know where it is coming from.

He always felt uneasy about it to the point that he keeps pestering 005 about it but he always got a blank answer that he can't help him, instead of asking him, he should just try to remember it instead.

He doesn't know why but if something really happened to his wife while he was pregnant or in labor to the point that he needed to choose between Yuki and their unborn child, he will still try to save both but if he can't really save them both then he will surely choose his wife instead of the life of their children.

Forgive him for being selfish but he can never let anything happen to his only light, he will surely lose his rationality if something bad happens to Yuki.

So he always prays that his instinct was totally wrong this time.

...............................

It has been seven months now, Ethan and Yuki lived there life peacefully with Yuki's parents.

Sometimes they also visit Ethan's family in the province but now they can't do that because Yuki's stomach is so big now.

He was now nine months pregnant so Ethan didn't allow him to go out anymore to wait for his due date.

According to the ultrasound, Yuki was carrying two babies on his stomach, both are baby boys.

While the two children were still in the stomach they already decided to call the firstborn Yuhan Wolford while the second is Hanyu Wolford like in the first world.

He doesn't know why they have an exact name again but it was his wife who gave them names like in the first world so it doesn't matter as long as his wife was happy about it.

Ever since Yuki got pregnant Ethan refrained him from doing any work, he would also always massage his cramping feet every night.

The next day Ethan and Yuki were doing their usual rotten like eating breakfast in the morning with Yuki's daddy.

"Mother, you look lovely as ever." Ethan cheekily said.

"This child, you really have such a sweet mouth." Mrs. Smith happily said then he added: "Son, your due date is coming soon we don't know if you will give birth tonight or tomorrow, I can't wait to see my baby grandsons."

"Mom, me too I can't wait to see them." Yuki gently said while looking at his bulging stomach.

Ethan gently looked at his wife and caressed Yuki's stomach then he said: "Children, please don't make your daddy tired."

Yuki looked at Ethan then he suddenly vomited blood.

"Son, what's wrong?!" Mrs. Smith said in panicked tone.

"Wife, what's wrong?!" Ethan said in a panicked and concerned tone then he added: " Mom, please call our family doctor now!"

"Quick call our doctors to immediately go to the delivery room!" Mrs. Smith immediately said to their butler.

Then Mrs. Smith cryingly called his husband to immediately go back home while their butler already called the doctors.

Ethan immediately lifted Yuki, then walked towards the delivery room they early prepared for Yuki to give birth too without going to the hospital.

Yuki was laying on the hospital bed clutching his stomach. He felt pain all over his body, he felt that he was being burned.

Ethan looked at Yuki who looked pale and sweating because of pain.

"Wife, please bear with me. The doctor is coming soon." Ethan worriedly said besides on Yuki's bed.

"Arghhhh....." Yuki said in pain while holding his own stomach.

Ethan continuously wipes Yuki's forehead using his handkerchief then fragments of memory keeps appearing on his mind but he doesn't have time to sort out those memories so he just concentrates on appeasing his wife.

For one minute the three doctors finally arrived which is Yuki's friend Lucas the obstetrician doctor, Aaron male omega who is the Family Physicians and then Jake a male alpha who is a Gynecologist doctor and also the only child of Lucas with his husband Drake Salvador an orthopedic doctor.

Aaron and Jake were married couples who both got the profession of doctors like their family.

Salvador's family and Smith's family were always close friends since their ancestors, they both choose to stay near each other that's why they choose to build their houses next to each other.

The Salvador family was all in the profession of medicine while Yuki's family were in the profession as a scientist except for Yuki's brother who chose to be a politician like his uncle who was the eldest brother of Drake Salvador named Daniel Salvador the current president of the republic of the Philippines.

That's why Ethan chose Lucas as Yuki's obstetrician doctor because of his great achievement in his profession and they are also near each other's house.