chapter 47

Then Mark held a general meeting of shareholders as the Cruz company's largest shareholder, and kicked the original owner from the position of the president on the reason that the original owner caused huge losses to their company.

It was not until this time that the original owner discovered that someone bought a land in his own name for the project of building a real state. As a result, a lot of corpses were dug out during the development of that project. The project was immediately turned down. Because of that incident, the Cruz company lost billions overnight.

Mark used this incident as an excuse to not only remove him from the position of being the chairman, but also kick him out as one of the board of directors. Mark is vigorous and he also starts to target the original owner at all times.

After the original owner was kicked out, Mark then uses the excuse of having a chat with the original owner, then he deliberately drunk the original owner, invited a lot of prostitute omegas to come over, then Mark began to take a set of nudes photos, and before the original owner woke up from his drunkenness, those photos spread to the media like a fire.

When the original owner wakes up, the formerly handsome and aloof president has become a disgusting character.

All the people who admired him immediately turned against him and called him a scumbag man that he already has everything, money, a beautiful wife and a handsome son and beautiful omega son but he could still do those disgusting things.

The next day Mark immediately held a press conference to accuse the original owner of being unfaithful to their twenty years of marriage and he also abused him and their children when he was mad for not having a great time with those omegas.

Michael and Ryhs also participated to accuse the original owner in that press conference. To make it believable the two revealed their scars left on their bodies as evidence to prove that Mark's words were all true.

The original owner lost his identity as the president of Cruz company, and was ruined as a violence man, and his past was also revealed.

The original owner came out of the countryside. He relied on his wife to eat soft rice. After he gets the things he wants which is the power and money of the Cruz family, he did a lot of disgusting thing to his wife.

The original owner became a disgusting man to everyone and his marriage with Mark was immediately annulled.

It was not until after the divorce that the original owner found out that he did not have any property in his name, and all the money in his bank card were all gone. At this time, except for the ten thousand pesos left in his wallet, there is nothing else.

The original owner can't figure out why his wife was so cruel to him, he has never done anything to sorry Mark, the two have been married for twenty years, and he has never hurt him, the only time that he didn't agree towards his Mark's opinion is all about the plan of their two sons to get married. Is all because of that, now his Mark wanted to kill him?

The original owner did not know, but half a month later, he understood why Mark was so cruel towards him.

Mark took over the Cruz company and immediately married Andrew, the best friend of the original owner.

The original owner accidentally saw Michael and Ryhs on the big LED screen of Cruz company accompanied by Andrew and Mark as the best man and bridesmaid. After they exchanged rings, the two shouted and called Andrew as his father.

The original owner is a very smart person. At that moment, the original owner immediately saw the truth that his son Michael is the son of Andrew.