chapter 59

"Get out, get out of here!" Michael madly said.

The luxuriously decorated office is already in a mess. Michael felt mad that he throws everything he hold.

Only Michael is left in the huge office. At this time, he looked more like a beast, than a human being.

How high-spirited he was when he proposed those projects before, now how embarrassed he is.

For all the trust he got when he started those projects was now gone just for a wrong mistakes. Do they think they're that powerful? Huh! They're just relying on that bastard father of his!

Thinking of the ugly faces of those boards of directors just now, Michael wants to remove them all at once!

Before, they praised him as talented as that man, saying that the Cruz company can definitely go to the next level under his control. Now he has only made a few mistakes, they already want him to be removed!

They also said that if that man is still the president, today's things will not happen, and to say Ethan will not let the company fall into this kind of situation at all!

Their president is me! He is the rightful heir of the Cruz company, no one can replace him! Didn't Ethan also make mistakes when he was young! So what is wrong if he also made mistake?

When Mark came in, what he saw was a messy office.

"Didn't I let you all get out!? Who allowed you to come in!?"

When he noticed someone coming in, Michael was furious and picked up his phone on the table to throw it towards that person but before he could do it.

"Son, Is this how I educate you?" Mark's words were like a basin of cold water pouring on his head.

He looked up and saw his father standing not far away. Mark's eyes reddened and he almost cried.

 "Daddy..." Mark aggrievedly yelled, wanting Mark to coax himself.

But Mark came here to coax him to visit Ethan's apartment to personally ask him for help.

"Son, didn't your Uncle Andrew already tell you to withdraw those funds from those projects earlier?  Why didn't you listen to him? Now look what happened we lost a lot of money from those projects."

Since the last time Andrew and Mark approached Ethan for help, and they failed, the two decided to wait for a period of time so that he could really think about it and they will ask him again.

Mark never intervenes in the company's affairs, so he asked Andrew to tell Michael that he would stop several projects at once and wait for a while.

He didn't know that today's shareholders meeting, his son didn't do what his lover said, but put more funds into those projects, which they originally lost hundred billions. 

Although Mark is the largest shareholder of the company, the combination of several other shareholders is also a big force and it will give them a big threat that's why he can't ignore their opinions and suggestion.

"Daddy stop mentioning that guy to me, he is Ethan's loyal subordinate! How can you believe him!? He has been with Ethan for so many years, how can he really care to help me!? He is deliberate and wants to see me to be kicked out from my position!"

Michael finally took the position of president. No one can point fingers at him? Andrew is Ethan's confidant, and he is not qualified to teach him what to do!

Mark almost fainted by his son's words. This damn son, what does he know! Andrew is his own father, how could he hurt him at all!?

............................

When the time his parents died and their company was already in the path of bankruptcy, Ethan was busy with the company's affairs, and he doesn't have time for him. He felt very uncomfortable and jealous seeing him associated with a lot of omega and betas.

It was at that time that Andrew entered into his life.

Andrew always listens to his complaints and stays by his side not like his husband who's attention is always on his work.

Andrew was always there for him when he needed it the most mourning his parents unexpected deaths.

This makes him feel warm, knowing that Andrew is also a very busy person but he can still spare some time to always accompany him.Ethan is his husband but he has no time for him at all!

He felt angry thinking about it. After he realized Andrew's feelings towards him, he did not reject it but instead gave him hope and opportunity to court him.

Originally, he just wanted to use Andrew to stimulate his husband, so that he would notice how he felt lonely and looking for his attention.

But what Mark didn't know was that even though the Cruz company at that time was already facing big troubles, the original owners still let Andrew give flowers and accompany Mark but Andrew didn't tell it to Mark.

In order to keep the Cruz company, the original owner was so busy everyday that he even has no time to sleep but he still has time to buy the favorite food and flowers of Mark and let Andrew to give it.

So when Mark made those attempts to seek attention towards the original owner, he couldn't see it at all because of such a busy time.

Mark felt more angry so he asked Andrew to go drink with him. After being drunk, the two accidentally have a one nightstand.

After he had sex with Andrew, he felt happy in his heart that he got revenge for his scumbag husband who has no time for him.

Since Ethan does not care about him and thinks that Cruz company is more important than him, why should he care about his husband who has no time towards him at all?

Later he got pregnant, his husband finally managed to save the Cruz company and put it on the right track again so he has more time to accompany him. His husband was so happy when he learned that he was pregnant.

He was afraid that the child would be affected by his affair with Andrew, and that time his husband finally has time for him so he broke off the relationship with Andrew, but after his son was born, he still had a guilty conscience and he doesn't know who was the real father so he went into a small hospital for a DNA test.

He hopes that his son was the child of him and Ethan. After all, he and Andrew are only sex friends. However, his hope did not come true, Michael was his son from the affair between him and Andrew. He originally wanted to conceal this matter, but Andrew still knew that Michael was there son.

Author: (I'm back again! How are you everyone? Do you all have a good day?)