Chapter 88 - 88 - Counterattack

Zou Yue glanced at Hary in shock. The timid looking guy had a really sharp tongue. He did not expect the old Murong to be tongue tied by simple questions like this.

'Maybe resorting to violence might not be the answer.. Lets act along,' Zou Yue swiftly sniffed. "i... my mother did not hate you grandpa.. She..... she was so sacred that you might hurt my father..." she sobbed placing her head on Hary's shoulder.

Everyone close to their ear shot gasped.

"is that true, mister Murong? Is that why your daughter ran away?"

"Answer us please. We have to know. Did your really appose of your daughter's marriage because of her lover's social standing."

"Mister Murong!"

The reporters caught on and pounded Murong yang with unending question.

Zou Yue wiped his eyes clean. 'He won't answer me if I ask anything privately. let's pressure him even more.'

Yue ran to him and held his hands, hiding his disgust. "I know you hated mum of her love affair but... why.. why did you abandon my sister?"

"Sister? there was a sister?" the media started to snap photos vigorously.

Murong Shao who was watching this, was shocked. "Was there really a sister, grandpa?"

Reporters gave way for him to come forward.

"Answer me grandpa, was there a sister or not?" Murong Shao whispered to him with a betrayed look on his face.

"Yes, there was..." Yue glanced at Murong yang. "Because the real Tian ai is missing. I am her brother who has come in search of her.," he changed his voice back to normal.

Murong yang scowled. "This is all a ruse. There was no brother. There was only one child. I gave her away silently. This girl is lying, Shao."

Everyone gasped

Only then did Murong yang understand his mistake. He unintentionally admitted to his fault.

His glaring eyes met the slightly watery eyes of that young boy. "You... let's talk. Everyone, the party is over. Please give us some privacy," he gestured for her to follow.

Zou Yue nodded to Hary, who worriedly held his hand.

"Don't be impulsive," he whispered before sending him away.

Zou Yue and Murong Shao followed the old Murong to his office.

"blasphemy! This is complete nonsense! What do you think you are doing!" he charged at Yue.

But Murong Shao stood in front of him. "Enough grandpa! Enough! he is just a kid!"

Zou Yue rolled his eyes. 'I am actually 28 mentally...'

"Now tell me, is he the second child that you threw away. Grandpa why? Why did you do that?" Shao mumbled with tears in his eyes. "Did... did you throw any of my siblings away as well? Grandpa..."

Murong yang stumbled back. "Shao.. I... I would never hurt your father like that. He was my treasure."

"Then my aunt wasn't?"

"That wrench got pregnant prior to marriage. Do you think I will accept that kind of outrageous behaviour!" he smashed a vase loudly in front of them.

Murong Shao moved back, pulling Yue away safely.

Zou Yue walked confidently and punched the old man right in his cocky mouth. "Wrench? you dare call my mother that? You bloody snake! How dare you?!"

The old man looked up in shock. "You.... your disgusting thing. a man dressed as a woman! this is revolting!"