Chapter 121 - 121 - Jump To Survive

Zou Yue silently glanced at his sister with a small smile on his face. She was super bashful, refusing to even look his way. 'Ah, it feels so good to know that she finally accepting me.. I wonder how long it will take for her to get comfortable with my family,'

Thinking about his mother and father, his smile went away. 'I wonder if they are alive..... I hope and pray they are.....'

"um guys you might want to see this....." Lui hesitantly whispered, snapping him out of his dazed state. She was urgently pointing to the small alleyway.

Tian swiftly stood up and went to look at what she was pointing at.

The narrow alley way they came from was filed with undead and one of them was actually climbing just the way they did.

Yue frowned deeply. It looked like a middle ages construction worker. His body was still bulging with muscles even after death.

Suddenly, that male zombie looked right at them with a peering stare. "They are evolving. Their senses and body coordination is improving,"

Juda fidgeted with her backpack strap. "It's all happening just as it was written,"

Zou Yue looked at her instantly. "What do you?."

"We have to move." Tian Ai interrupted him. "We don't have time to waste," she took her gun bag and wore it with ease. She even took out a sniper gun and strapped it over her shoulders.

Yue hesitantly glanced at Juda, who was still looking at the zombie. 'I can ask later,'

He took his gun bag as well. "ah Juda, you still have my bag," he pointed to the bag on her back. The poor girl was carrying his bag along with her all along. He was in the urgency to leave, so he completely forgot about it.

"It's okay, I'll carry it,"

"It's too heavy, give it here."

Juda just awkwardly looked at him. "I just want to be of use,"'

"You are a useful member, silly. Just... we might have to jump from one building to another. That bag will pull you down,"

"W—what?" Her eyes widened exponentially.

Tian looked at her. "Give the bag to Yue. It's too dangerous for you,"

With a small frown, Juda handed it to Yue.

Yue wore his gun bag on his front and his backpack on his back. "Tian, we might need to collect food as well."

"Hmm... we'll head towards the supermarket. There might still be stuff left there," she whispered, checking her scope and bullets. "Did you load your gun?"

"yes..." Yue blushed. "Hey wait a minute," he pulled out two loaded guns from his bag to Lui and Juda. "Don't refuse; you might need to use it."

Tian frowned at this but did not object to his decision. "Enough chatter. Let's get going,"

Tightening her bags, she swiftly jumped from the roof to the other building. Like an agile panther, she landed on her feet gracefully.

"Next, Yue,"

Yue nodded at the two. "We'll pull you in case you fall short."

Juda visibly gulped.

"Don't be scared. It's just a small jump."

"y—yeah it's a small gap," she peered at the gap. A strong gust of wind stroked her face, making her cold in fear. "Should I go last?"

"No, you will go before me," Lui whispered, patting her back. "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen,"