Chapter 158 - 158 - Blazing Roses

Zou Yue silently glanced at the ground as he sorted out the things. The glove was torn, but a part of it was still clinging to his hands. He cut up, rolled it along with the soiled tissues, and tossed it into the nearby trash can.

All his action was robotic as his mind was completely filed by the thought of guilt.

Guilt that he had betrayed a person's trust.

He portrayed as a female and did some stuff with a blind person.

'I lied to him!....' sighing, he stood up and walked over to his bag.

Fan Xui was watching all this with a confused look. 'did I do something wrong? I definitely saw the look of regret there? Maybe he was grossed out by that....'

"Listen... Yue what we did... it's..."

"We don't have much time. We have to leave this building and meet up with my friends soon. Get dressed, please." He whispered without glancing back.

'I knew it! He hated it....' he sighed loudly as he wore his pants up.

His eyes lingered on his slumped back. He had a feeling that if he didn't do something right now, he might lose this person completely to an unwarranted mistake.

He gripped onto the armrest and slowly got up. His legs trembled violently.

Using the chair as a support, he slowly walked a few steps, getting closer to his squatting back. "Yue."

"We'll talk later if you want," he glanced back to him standing over him. "Whoa, what are you doing up?" he hurriedly got up and supported him by gripping his underarm. "Your legs still need time. Don't hurry before that, you might hurt yourself."

"We really need to talk about what just happened,"

"We don't have time," Yue anxiously whispered. As he tried to support Fan back to the chair, their legs got tangled up.

The whole world tilted in slow motion. Eyes wide open, Yue glanced up at Fan.

Fan instantly placed a hand under his head and his back, supporting him from the fall. "You okay?"

"Yeah... get up please...." Yue wiggled under him with a nervous look. Fan's hands caged him from both sides. he feared that pushing him away will hurt him badly. He placed a hand on Fan's waist, lifting him off him slightly.

"I'm not going to..." Fan Xui peered down at the young man, who refused to look his way. "At least look at me..."

Yue slowly looked at him with a small pout. "You can't even see me.. How do you know if I'm looking or not?"

Suddenly, the door banged open and a figure swiftly moved to them.

Yue was in complete shock. He could not move from under him, and Fan Xui looked like he did not care about this threat at all.

"Fan! Move,"

A barrel appeared, pointing towards Fan's eyebrows.

Yue glanced up in shock. "Hary..."

Hary yanked Fan off, threw him down. "You okay?"

"Hary.." Yue jumped up and hugged him tight. "Are you hurt anywhere?" he worriedly touched his blood stains on his cheek.

"I'm good." Hary chuckled, hugging him as tight as possible.

"Where's Tian?"

"She is waiting at the end of the corridor."

"Oh, thank god.." Yue sighed, smiling widely. "I was so scared for her."

"Get ready Yue, we have to leave soon. I'll take that 'luggage' with me," he whispered, nudging the gun's barrel at Fan's forehead.