Chapter 156 - 156 - Standing Up

[WARNING- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT. ANYONE YOUNGER THAN THAT PLEASE DON'T READ]

[ I AM IN NO WAY SEXUALISING THE STUFF IN THIS CHAPTER.]

[READ AT OWN CAUTION.]

'I did not survive that flame blast. I died and was reborn in an alternate reality.' He held his aching head with a loud groan.

"Fan? You really okay? You just seem so.... Silent..." the young man hesitantly whispered. His small pink palm crinkled the noodle packet nervously.

"Nothing.... Just surprised.'

"I know it's a lot to take in. Just take a deep breath....." he placed his hands on his legs and gently massaged them. "It's all going to be okay. You will be walking in no time."

Fan Xui gently tugged at the long strands of hair that were caressing his legs. "Tell me your name..."

"Zou Yue..." he whispered, glancing back with the sweetest smile.

Hearing this, Fan Xui was even more conflicted. This young man was indeed his stalker, but this opened up a lot more questions.

'If I am indeed in an alternate world, why does he still exist? I never met him until ten years after the apocalypse. Why did I meet him so early on?'

So many questions ran though his mind as he carelessly played with his soft, long hair.

The younger man turned over and placed his head on his lap. Accidentally, he pulled at the hospital gown, exposing his thighs.

"S-sorry...." The younger man nervously smiled at him.

"It's okay," he gently tapped on his forehead.

"I found some spare clothes in here. It's better to... change out of those...." He tugged at Fan's hospital gown lower, hiding his knees. He ran to one of the furthest racks and brought back a black dress shirt and grey slacks. "Some male nurse must have left them. I hope they fit."

Fan Xui took it from him and checked the size. The shirt was a tad big for him, but the pants were a perfect size. "What about you? You are not going to change?"

"I have my own clothes," Yue dragged the heavy bag from the side and went through it, pulling out a black shirt with Eren's picture printed on it.

He did not hear any rustling of clothes behind him.

He glances back questionably. "D-do you need help to get dressed?"

"No." Fan Xui looked away. That offer was very tempting indeed, but he did not want to indulge in empty pleasure so soon into their relationship. 'Wait, we don't have a relationship. He was my stalker and.... I kind of stalked him as well. We are nothing but perfect strangers who are physically attracted to each other. Which makes it a lot worse!'

The young man turned his back to him and pulled off his shirt.

'Oh sweet lord have mercy.' Fan Xui intently glanced at his back. The young man's body did not look much but under his clothes he was fully jacked. His slim back Muscles moved sensually as he pulled on that black shirt over his head.

Suddenly, the young man glanced back.

Fan Xui swiftly glanced away. Even so, he could not forget the sight of his back.. the sounds of clothes rustling did not do him much help either.

"You don't need help?" Yue came close worriedly.

Fan Xui hung the shirt and pant on the armrest of the chair and untied the small knots of his hospital gown. All the while, he could feel the young man's eyes fully on him.