Chapter 165 - 165 - Charmer

'I like you... I like you... I like you.....' These words echoed in his mind.

Zou Yue dazedly blinked up at him. Fan Xui's deep, dark eyes intensely peered at him. His hand hesitantly reached out to touch his face.

Anticipating the touch, his heart started to beat loudly.

Yue flinched back a little, gulping. The hand paused midair.

He looked up, blinking. Fan Xui's eyes seemed quite saddened by his rejection. With a trembling hand he reached out and touched his hand ever so gently.

Fingers intertwined with each other.

One small and big palm perfectly fit each other.

Yue tightened his hold and glanced up.

Fan Xui gently unwound their hands and got a hold of his palm. Like a feather, his thumb caressed the new calluses forming by the centre of the palm. "Every part of you is absolutely gorgeous."

Yue's cheeks heated up instantly. He pulled his hands away and tied it behind his back. "Ahem... now that our misunderstanding is clear. I hope to start anew. I-I don't want a sexual relationship. I want.... something more... I can't explain it in words. I want a deeper connection with you that is more than just... lust."

"So do I..." Fan Xui chuckled softly. "Let this be a new beginning. Hi, I'm Fan Xui, age 27, height 6 foot, I like... listening to music, and peanut butter is my favourite spread," he held out a hand.

Yue laughed out loud and gripped his hand firmly. "I'm Yue, Zou Yue, I'm a man, I like having long hair, wearing feminine clothes, ah.... I like a lot of dishes. I can literally eat anything except sand. That is just rough on my teeth,"

"Sand huh, got it. That is will be banned from the dining tables forever,"

Yue could not look away. Fan Xui's smiling eyes were captivating his soul. His eyes shrunk a bit into a narrow slit, but even so, he could feel the overwhelming happiness emitting from it.

A small footstep stealthily approached them from behind.

Yue pulled Fan behind him and swung his sword.

"Whoa..." Qian shouted, holding his hands up. "I was here to get the samples. You guys go on with your lovey dovey speech," he snatched the charred zombie hand from the table and ran.

Fan Xui and Yue looked at each other with a wide smile. No words were spoken. But the silence was a comfortable one.

Standing In the distance, Tian saw this and frowned slightly. "This Fan Xui guy, what do you know of him?"

"A rich CEO, nothing much." Hary growled. "And look at their age difference. He looks like Yue's dad for Christ's sake,"

"How old is he?" Tian got close and whispered into his ear. "Do you think Yue likes him?"

"N-no.... Yue is just confused. He... he seduced him,"

Tian raised a brow. "What benefit would that serve him? Hary, you have become quite dramatic for a while now,"

"Have I?" Hary just rolled his eyes. "I hate this. That man.. I don't like him one bit." he took out a cigarette and bit into it.

From the moment he met Zou Yue, he had the overwhelming urge to protect him. He looked as soft as a kitten.

When Yue shot the old Murong, he was beyond shocked. A normal person cannot shoot a crossbow like that.

That was what piqued his interest. He instantly agreed to protect his family only because he wanted to know more.